Guerlain Abeille Royale Age- Defying Serum, Firming, Toning, Wrinkle Minimizer
Good

Guerlain Abeille Royale Age- Defying Serum, Firming, Toning, Wrinkle Minimizer Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 08, 2016

I recently tried this serum for 3 weeks but I found it was much less effective than my current serum so I have stopped using it. On the plus side it comes in a stunning bottle -so lovely and it seems good quality. There were 3 main issues that I had with it. When you apply it, it left my face kind of sticky. Maybe it is because I am 55 years old but within a week of using it, my face looked much older than it did with my regular serum so it is definitely not for me. I wonder if it would perform better for a younger person. Thirdly the bottle had a tiny squirt area and once it got clogged and the serum shot up and hit my wall so the design of the spout needs to be refined so it will not clog up so easily. At $250 per bottle (luckily I had it given to me) it should perform much better.

May 15, 2016

This was another awesome prize from Elle Canada, wow it is amazing. Definitely out of my normal beauty budget, but such a treat to try this cool product. It worked really well with my skin, the difference was awesome. Love the smell and smoothness of this cream. The packaging was so pretty also, I will keep the bottle and add it to my collection. Excellence in facial cream, but a little pricey for me.