Guerlain Lingerie De Peau BB Beauty Booster

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau BB Beauty Booster Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 10, 2016

Honestly one of my favourite beauty products that I have ever bought. The fact that it is SPF 30 and gives me an instant radiant glowy look is AMAZING! You do not need alot, and it glides on so smoothly. Not to mention it has the most elegant smell to it! Although it is pricey, I will be repurchasing this product because no other BB cream that I have tried works far as well. love love love.

May 10, 2015

I actually wouldn’t call it highly moisturizing as it dries down to a near matte finish but it isn’t a finish that clings to my drier area and it doesn’t dry out my skin either. A rich, creamy traditional BB Cream formula which actually provides medium coverage! Only a small amount is needed to even out skin tone, brighten, and perfect it. I find with or without primer the wear time is excellent. It wears for a solid seven hours without fading and providing a very natural. second skin finish. It doesn’t look like makeup, it doesn’t wear like makeup, it’s very breathable and natural with a truly long wear. I don’t feel it becomes shiny or oily as the day progresses yet the matte finish feels very comfortable on my drier skin. It eases dullness, brightens, and creates a more uniformed skin tone for me with a very polished, almost airbrushed finish. This is the type coverage that’s breathable and perfect for your Summer looks without creating unnecessary shine yet remaining completely flawless and long wearing all day.