Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundation Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 595 in Foundation

July 12, 2016

I really like this foundation, I'm trying to understand it. Good coverage, very natural looking, melts in to the skin, very light weight! you can see the skin like skin, very natural finish, but more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. I find better application with sponge, I use the Real Techniques and I get better result than with brush or fingers. When apply with my fingers it almost disappear! It has SFP 20 but I still wear underneath a Vichy sunscreen with SPF 50. I use color 03 and is a perfect match for me, as reference in DIorskin Nude I am 030 and Lancôme Teint Miracle I am 03 Beige Diaphane. One downside is the smell, you can smell the alcohol right away! And the fragrance is flowery, I don't think people with sensitive nose can handle it. I find it pricy, but has been a good experience. I don't think I will buy it again, but just because I want try the new ones, MUFE Waterblend or YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Awakening Foundation, the world of foundations run fast!

February 11, 2016

Normally I hate spending serious dollars on foundation, but I went to Sephora and was matched with this one specifically for staying power & hydration.

I find this formula very light, it feels like I'm not wearing any foundation at all!

The colour is perfect for me & looks very natural.

It has an awesome pump top and I find 1 pump is all I need for my whole face. (If you want more coverage it's buildable and another pump will help you out)

My only gripe is you need to set it, or it'll be all over your collar in seconds.