• Guerlain Mascara
  • Guerlain Mascara

Guerlain Mascara Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 852 in Mascara

June 18, 2016

Ok i know it is pricey but you have to try it .it makes my eyelashes so long and without clamping and feeling heavy on my eyes. It lasted long time no wearing off or sometimes leaving residue around eyes, nope nope not this mascara, if its on its on only on the eyelushes.i will buy it again

August 12, 2015

This mascara gives your lashes ultimate curve. Does not budge or flake. Not so much volume though. I usually use another volumizing mascara after it and the result are amazing.

August 03, 2015

I bought this for cheap off of Beyond the Rack. It was a really nice mascara for separating my lashes and giving them some definition. It didn't give them a ton of volume, but definitely a good everyday mascara. Also, look at the packaging, stunning! I would buy this again if I saw it on sale.

November 20, 2014

perfect mascara for my eyes.. so intense so wonderful make up

November 16, 2014

I usually don't splurge on something like mascara. However I thought I would treat myself.
    This turned out great! With a light application my lashes were the longest they have ever looked. No clumps mess or smell. All in all an amazing mascara. I would compare it to make up for ever's lengthening mascara that is no longer available.

August 06, 2014

This marketing is perfect for special events. I use it at least three times a week and it lasts me for a year.
    All it takes is one coat and the brush is a great shape to easily apply.
    It provides a nice colour and length to the lashes and it does not smudge at the end of the day.
    It smells great and the formula is smooth.