Guerlain Meteorites Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 335 in Powder

An illuminating powder that delivers pure radiance. Inspired by light and created by Guerlain, Météorites Pearls employ the technology of white light, which is used in photography and film to erase imperfections and soften features. A constellation of 6 multi-colored pearls blend together for a flawless, radiant complexion.

November 11, 2015

This is a sheer makeup that is said to erase the signs of fatigue and to give you a natural glow.

I really liked how silky it went on, and it is in a great dispenser that makes it very convenient to apply on the go.

While I did find it moiturizing and silky I did not find that there was enough coverage for me. It was almost streaky. I had to use it with a foundation which probably defeats the purpose.

May 13, 2015

This new formulation is just as lovely as the old and produces a very soft focused finish. It’s something that’s not terribly visible but it’s enough to give your skin a smoother more radiant finish. So if for some reason you come across a photo where my skin is looking nice, blame it on the pearls

According to Guerlain the pearls are softer now which eases application. This is actually true you can see that the less dense pearls produce more powder on your brush and allow for a single application versus going back and swirling your brush into the pot a few times to build.

Clair isn’t a shade I’d recommend for darker skin tones which is why I’m happy that Guerlain now offers the graduating colors that will suit many skin tones. Clair is sometime that might appear a bit ashy on medium or darker tones but now you can indulge in darker shades of the pearls to suit such a skin tone.
Of course, I can’t leave this review without mentioning the beautiful scent of Meteorites. These have a lovely sweet violet scent!
You might feel they are expensive but Guerlain Meteorites Pearls are a traditional and classic part of high end makeup that’s well loved by many. If you used, own, and already adore the product I’m positive you’re excited about the relaunch!

May 11, 2015

I love these, they add such a nice natural glow to your skin, it's perfect for winter when my skin looks dull!

March 12, 2015

I have a huge collection of these and now this is my fave, it was given to me a a birthday present recently. The balls are twice as big as the normal size, maybe like a giant gumdrop and this powder actually has more color than the previous version without being too sparkly. You only need a small amount and you must blend in while using a dense powder brush to pick up the color better. You get mauve, silver, lilac pink, pale gold pearls. The smell is my fave Guerlain violet powdery fresh scent. While it adds color it's not a blush, helps set make-up and has a sheer finish. I don't experience any oiliness with these powders and my skin us normal/combin

October 24, 2014

I'm going to admit, I purchase this mostly for the smell and stunningly gorgeous looking container (so beautiful I use the empty containers to store knickknacks!). Aside from Blanc De Pearl 01 I'll admit, I don't see the largest difference aside from it's great matifying aspect, slight blurring and sparkle with a bit of radiance. Though, there is just something so luxurious about applying this product and leaving it on your counter for others to see.

June 25, 2014

This product is on the expensive side but it lasts forever...I've had mine for over 2 years and there is still a lot left. I use a soft brush to apply this all over my face and it helps control shine and gives my skin a subtle glow. There are a variety of shades as well as limited edition shades for all skin tones. It has the Guerlain signature scent, as with many of their products so if you are allergic to perfumes or sensitive to smells you may not like it.

April 25, 2014

I recently received a sample of the Guerlain Meteorites and I cannot wait to purchase the full size. I truly think that this product is worth every penny and it will last me a long time. I have very fair skin with freckles and this powder makes my skin look like it's glowing. I re-applied about 6 hours after initial application and so it doesn't last on skin long but that can easily be overlooked because the product is amazing!

April 16, 2014

This face powder works very well to reduce shine and gives a subtle glow. Even though it is expensive compared to many other products which are not considered prestige brands it lasts a long time. I've been using my jar every day for more than 2 years (oh, and it smells great too---violets which is Guerlain's signature scent)

October 22, 2013

J adore. Il laisse un fini shimmer sur Le visage, en une fine poudre colorée. Je Le Porte mon blush pour un Meilleur lustre.

July 10, 2013

This became my absolute favorite. I got the one in pearl form, in teint doré and i absolutely love it:) It's totally worth the price cause this gets me compliments on my skin everytime i wear it. Amazing packaging, great quality, so finely mild and with a great smell. One thing...for the price they should add a small brush or something, cause that small sponge really doesn't go with the whole purpose and aspect of the product. Besides that, a really good investment :)