Guess Who Board Game

Guess Who Board Game Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 987 in Misc

November 08, 2016

Qui n'a jamais jouer avec ce jeu ?? Vraiment drole et stimulant à jouer avec la famille. Chaque fois que je joue je ri beaucoup avec ma famille. Je recommande.

November 07, 2016

This board game is somewhat newer, when you consider games like Monopoly and Clue have been around for several decades. Still, I hold Guess Who in high regard, and wouldn't hesitate to put it among the classics (like the aforementioned Monopoly and Clue).

My parents first bought this game for my brother and I when we were in Florida for Christmas in the nineties. We fell in love with it right away, and we played it non-stop! It's a very easy game for kids to learn, and it's a short game too. Sometimes you don't want to get into a lengthy board game session, and this is a great alternative because you can fit in several rounds in one evening.

The idea behind the game is that you each have one game board that has these flippable pieces. Each flippable piece has the picture of a person, who has a name. Each player will pick a card, and it's up to the other person to GUESS WHO is on the other player's card. You do this by asking questions such as, "is your person male or female?" "does your person wear a hat?" And so on and so forth, until you know the answer.

I'm not sure if they've updated the game boards at all since the nineties, but it used to be incredibly one-sided if one person had a female. There were only five females in total, which made it very easy to guess. I hope they've added more female characters since then, to even the playing field!

November 07, 2016

J'adorais ce jeu quand j'étais plus jeune!Sérieusement ,qui n'a jamais joué? Vous devez l'essayer au moins une fois!C'est vraiment amusant et ce jeu nous fait beaucoup réfléchir,j'adore!

August 02, 2016

qui n'a pas joué avec guess who ! en tout cas moi oui dans ma jeunesse , et plus tard avec mon fils un beau jeu familiale qui procure du bon temps . Simple et classique . pour le prix ça vaut la peine , Plaisir assuré !

May 02, 2016

Omg! One of the best board games I've ever played, I had this as a kid which I'm sure everybody has. I even purchased it for my little sister a couple of years ago and it's still a great price. Super fun!

May 02, 2016

This used to be one of my favorite board games as a kid! The rules are super simple, so children (and adults!) of all ages can play. Also, it is a great teaching tool in an ESL classroom when teaching students about adjectives and descriptions.

March 23, 2016

Guess Who is a classic board game!
I remember playing this with my cousins when we were young kids.
It kept us entertained for hours. Simple concept, great for adults and kids.

March 23, 2016

this was one of my absolute favourite games as a kid. I mean, I played it everyday it must have drove my siblings nuts. I still like to play it with my nieces and nephews

March 23, 2016

This was my favourite board game as a kid, you know back in the day when families actually got together and played games with each other. We would always ask each other silly questions. It was so much fun and I hope that I get to play this game with my kids in the future and I hope they will love it as much as I did!

March 23, 2016

My daughter and I play this all the time ,we like it because it gets you thinking about questions like Is it a man or woman ,do they wear glasses ,do they have facial hair ,every time you play you get to pick someone different ,we usually play 10 games at one time and always end up laughing ,its definitely a guessing game but so entertaining,and so worth buying