Guitar Hero II

Guitar Hero II Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 616 in Electronics

The Guitar Hero 2 Bundle is a hard-rockin' follow-up to the critically acclaimed rhythm game. Prove you're worthy of rock stardom by covering classic rock, "hair metal", heavy metal, modern rock and alt-rock hits. The new multiplayer co-op mode lets you team up with friends -- you play lead guitar and get a friend to handle rhythm and bass. Guitar Hero II features more than 55 songs and includes the Guitar Hero SG controller. Spinal Tap - Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight Kiss - Strutter Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box Police - Message in a Bottle Van Halen - You Really Got Me Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench Alice in Chains - Them Bones Iggy Pop and the Stooges - Search and Destroy Pretenders - Tattooed Love Boys Black Sabbath - War Pigs Warrant - Cherry Pie Butthole Surfers - Who Was in My Room Last Night Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knockin' Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of Primus - John the Fisherman Sword - Freya Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation Aerosmith - Last Child Heart - Crazy on You Stone Temple Pilots - Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart Stray Ca

September 12, 2012

i love this same its amazing and so fun to paly with your friends

June 17, 2012

I so enjoy playing this game so much. I love the fast pace, but I love music so this was very appealing to me. I love it when my kids and their friends all get together and play this on a Friday night. So many laughs, and wonderful memories that last a life time. This product ROCKS , literally !! Give it a try, for anyone that ever dreamed of being in a band, here's your chance. The instruments are very durable, and easy to use once you get on to it. I never really was able to master the drums, but put a guitar in my hand and I am ready to rock. Absolutely love this one !!

April 20, 2012

My husband has had hours of fun with this game. I will admit, when I have had the time, this game is quite addictive. It has a lot of the makings of a great video game, and when 2 players are able to play at once it is a Godsend!

December 24, 2008

This is so much fun, my husband will play for hours and both my children love it. It is one game the whole family can have fun with.

May 22, 2007

What a fun game!!! We've had a playstation 2 in my house for a long time and I never really found games that I liked so I rarely used it. Then I was introduced to Guitar Hero II. It is so much fun. You don't need to be musically inclined or a guitar player to have fun with this game. It actually makes you feel like you are rocking out on a real guitar (how easily we are all fooled) If you haven't played this game yet, you definitely should because you'll be hooked! It is now available for both playstation 2 and xbox 360.