GUM BUTLERWEAVE MINT WAXED DENTAL FLOSS

GUM BUTLERWEAVE MINT WAXED DENTAL FLOSS Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

October 25, 2016

My dentist always gives me this brand as a sample. It works fine, I enjoy the minty taste, but it does shred sometimes and then I get leftover fibres between my teeth. So, I switched to glide instead.

October 19, 2016

Got it on sale.its a good quality floss, it works well, i like waxed flosses , it cleans smooth without cutting my gums. I like mint flavour to it. Would buy it again

October 04, 2016

Bon prix et bonne quantité/ qualité du produit.efficace et facile pour utiliser dans la bouche. Goût de menthe agréable , parfait pour mes dents sensibles.

October 04, 2016

I floss ALL the time. I buy floss when it is on sale or from the dollarstore. haha Waxed floss is great. It slides in the teeth so easily. I however don't like the mint taste after. I would rather it taste like orange or pineapple. however, seems that waxy floss leaves some residue when used, that is why I buy unwaxed sometimes too

January 27, 2016

This is the best dental floss for your money. It's effective, has a good after taste and does what it's supposed too!

January 21, 2016

I think this is the best dental floss for your money. It's effective, has a good after taste and does what it's supposed too!

October 22, 2015

GUM BUTLERWEAVE MINT WAXED DENTAL FLOSS;

I enjoy this floss.
It comes at a good price (sometimes dental offices give it away free of charge too!)

Good price, good quality.
Floss is strong, doesn't break easily while flossing, and most importantly gets in smoothly in between the teeth to properly clean and remove any remainders...

Mint feeling gives your mouth fresh feel!

The wax makes it smooth to run between the teeth and the gum line.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender