GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 189 in Oral Care

November 30, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Everyone should floss, and this is an alright intro (since it's better than nothing), but it is not the same as using thread floss and you won't be doing much for your oral health by using it. Not only does the pick have to be cleaned every time (you shouldn't be using the pick repeatedly without cleaning it off), the thread breaks easily, and it doesn't angle how it should. Maybe you can use it to clean food from your teeth, but it needs to hug the tooth in order to be effective in dealing with plaque and this product doesn't allow you to use floss as it should be used in order to do that. It doesn't even travel well considering how compact regular floss dispensers are. If you want to have good oral health, use regular floss not this and other products like it.

November 30, 2016

I love these flossers. So much easier to use than dental floss. My dentist always told me I needed to floss more and when he would hand me over a pack of floss I'd use it for a day or 2 and give up. This year he actually have me a mini pack of flossers and I was hooked. They're so quick and easy to use

November 29, 2016

I really love these dental flossers. I used to be terrible at flossing everyday but these have made it become so easy. Now not a day goes by that I don't floss the teeth. They have helped my gums and teeth become healthier. I like the little pick on the end to help stimulate my gums also. This is a great product!

November 14, 2016

I am a horrible flosser- so these help me so much! very easy to use, and makes my mouth feel amazing afterwards! I think it is still important to use regular floss but when in a hurry - these are the way to go!!

November 09, 2016

J'adore cette soie dentaire dans ce format,c'est super pratique et facile à utiliser.Je me fais toujours mal au doigts en enroulant le fil dentaire alors celui-ci est vraiment utile!!

October 28, 2016

This is the only floss I buy! I love that they are individual flossers, so you don't have to wrap the floss around your finger! I love that they have a mint taste to them as well. I will definitely keep using this product!

October 22, 2016

Très pratique et solide, j'ai toujours de la difficulté avec la soie dentaire, car ça me fait vraiment mal aux dents. C'est petits bâtons sont pratique pour aller chercher ce qui nous reste entre les dents et ne blesse pas les gencives et de plus, le fil ne brise jamais.

October 02, 2016

These are great. I find they work great at what they're supposed to and are very easy to use with no irritation to your teeth. I like using these way more that regular floss.

October 01, 2016

love these little flosser and the design as it has a little pick on the end they do the trick and are gentle on the gums without fraying the price is right and i always have them on hand

October 01, 2016

I am an avid flosser. I typically use regular dental floss. These are a great quick easy thing to use if you are in a rush. the end is great to get between teeth if you have braces or a wire

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care