GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 200 in Oral Care

February 22, 2017

Wasnt surprised to see these bad boys at the top of the list for oral care. these are the strongest floss picks ive used they work well for digging the [plaque off your teeth as well in case you're like me and you need something for that!
    super cheap at the drug store or walmart

February 20, 2017

Really love this. They are so much easier to use compared to a stringy piece of floss, especially because I have a retainer behind my bottom teeth. They are easy to pack to travel with as well. I think the added benefit of the mint flavoured string.

February 20, 2017

Great for on the go cleaning! I always have a pack of these in my purse, and they're great for taking on vacation. i always use them after lunch so I know I have nothing in my teeth after a meal.

February 20, 2017

I find these to be easy to use, and very handy to keep in my purse! It makes the chore of flossing so much easier. The kids like them and floss more, so that makes them amazing!

February 19, 2017

These are great to have on hand. I put a pack in my purse and my husband has pack with him when he is at work. I leave a pack at the end table in the tv room. It really is great to floss your teeth with, does the job effectively. Helps in maintaining healthy dental care.

February 17, 2017

I think these are great and super easy to use. I used to struggle with flossing the back part of my mouth but with these I never had a problem. They are inexpensive and come with tons! I keep a few in my car and in my purse with me at all times just in case. I have had one of two break on me before but that may have been my own fault? These I'd say are definitely better than the awful string and you can find them almost anywhere !

February 13, 2017

I did not like these at all. My teeth are extremely close together and these just end up getting stuck between my teeth and I have a tough time getting them in and out.

January 25, 2017

I personally hate flossing, but these things have been helping me get through it every night as a try to establish a better oral care regime. They're easier for me to use than the regular floss string.

January 25, 2017

Love how this works great and gets into every crack or crevice between my teeth. The have a great taste and are very inexpensive to purchase. I highly recommend this product to everyone to try. There's a reason why they are #1 in oral care:)

January 16, 2017

I love this in such an easy way to use, not only dental floss but toothe pick as well. it does a great job and does almost your entire mouth without breaking a recommend by me