GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 192 in Oral Care

January 16, 2017

I love this in such an easy way to use, not only dental floss but toothe pick as well. it does a great job and does almost your entire mouth without breaking a recommend by me

January 16, 2017

These are a god sent! I keep them everywhere in my purse, the bathroom, my car. Everywhere. I like having something when I travel on long flights too just to make myself feel a little more fresh, and these do the trick.

January 16, 2017

We always have these in our home. Although our dentist didn't recommend we use them I find that kids flossing is a win! They work great and are super easy to hold on to! I love this product!

January 15, 2017

These are awesome especially if you don't love flossing your teeth with the normal floss. They are easy to use and make flossing almost.. enjoyable. The mint ones are the best ones! The pick at the end is great for reaching the back of your mouth. I always have these in my bathroom cupboard.

January 11, 2017

I have SO many of these from years of getting teen packs. These are very helpful but if you have teeth that are closer together, the floss is a bit on the thicker side and its very hard to get it between certain teeth. I just use them to remove blackheads. Theres a tutorial on youtube :)

January 11, 2017

love this product! perfect for after you eat or if you accidentally forget to brush your teeth one day. The size is perfect because you can put them in your purse, wallet,car, wherever.

January 08, 2017

I love to have these in my vehicle and purse. They are small and easy to take with you. You can put them in a zip lock bag and keep them available when out and about...no one likes the feeling of a nice steak dinner in their teeth!

November 30, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Everyone should floss, and this is an alright intro (since it's better than nothing), but it is not the same as using thread floss and you won't be doing much for your oral health by using it. Not only does the pick have to be cleaned every time (you shouldn't be using the pick repeatedly without cleaning it off), the thread breaks easily, and it doesn't angle how it should. Maybe you can use it to clean food from your teeth, but it needs to hug the tooth in order to be effective in dealing with plaque and this product doesn't allow you to use floss as it should be used in order to do that. It doesn't even travel well considering how compact regular floss dispensers are. If you want to have good oral health, use regular floss not this and other products like it.

November 30, 2016

I love these flossers. So much easier to use than dental floss. My dentist always told me I needed to floss more and when he would hand me over a pack of floss I'd use it for a day or 2 and give up. This year he actually have me a mini pack of flossers and I was hooked. They're so quick and easy to use

November 29, 2016

I really love these dental flossers. I used to be terrible at flossing everyday but these have made it become so easy. Now not a day goes by that I don't floss the teeth. They have helped my gums and teeth become healthier. I like the little pick on the end to help stimulate my gums also. This is a great product!