Gum professional clean flossers

Gum professional clean flossers Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 539 in Misc

1.5/5

October 20, 2016

I love the idea of these little flossers in that hey can make flossing particularly the back molars much easier. Unfortunately these just cannot handle my tight teeth caused by my braces. The floss separates from the plastic almost immediately when trying to use them. If it doesn't separate the floss itself rips into threads leaving fibers between my teeth. If you are going to use this type of floss, I would recommend saving your money and purchasing the life brand from Shoppers.

October 07, 2016

I was using another brand before my dentist gave me a sample pack of these and now I have switched to these because I find the floss a better quality and the sticks are stronger. Also, I can use one for an entire week and then throw it out....I just rinse it under the tap. Very handy little gadget.

September 27, 2016

I like using these dental Flossers for flossing my teeth after brushing them and after mealtimes. They really clean between my teeth and are always a good price and you get a lot in a bag so they last a long time!

September 04, 2016

So thrilled to have discovered these...makes it easy to floss every day. Let's face it, most of us hate flossing, these disposable picks, with a toothpick like end on one side and extra strength floss on the other, make it super easy to floss, with a lot less mess and cost per use is actually very low.

August 16, 2016

Great for flossing teeth with minimal mess. Love these can take them everywhere in case i need to floss and i feel these clean my teeth alot more than regular floss.

August 16, 2016

I don't like using normal dental floss so this is a great alternative. They clean in between your teeth really well and also have a pick on the end, you also don't have to stick your fingers in your mouth.