GUM Soft Picks Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 200 in Oral Care

The softest pick you will ever use and it's so much easier than flossing!

Unique design features 76 soft rubber bristles.

Flexible bristles slide between teeth to remove plaque and food particles.

Massages and stimulates gums.

Promotes blood circulation for healthy, firm gum tissue.

Extremely soft and comfortable between teeth and along gums.

Tapered to fit between small spaces.

Convenient travel case included for on-the-go use.

February 15, 2017

As someone who used to work in the oral health industry- I have to say that I recommended these to patients over and over again. Most people hate flossing and avoid it, these are pretty equal to flossing. I keep some in my car and in my purse. It's so easy to pull one out and do some quick touch ups after you've eaten or before you go to bed. Much easier than flossing! Only down fall is, if your teeth are really tight together the point may bend and then it's useless and have to get another one. Doesn't work for everyone but worth a try for all.

May 03, 2015

I tried these and they are an okay product. I did like the rubber bristles on them and the effect it had on my gums. However, I like the type of flossers that have the dental floss on them also, like the Plackers brand.

May 03, 2015

My dentist referred me by sample to the soft picks as I'm developing pockets in my gums. I cannot believe how much cleaner my teeth are than with just brushing and flossing. The picks are gentle and easy to use. My breath is even fresher!

February 28, 2014

I think this is great for people who hate flossing, but prefer toothpicks. This is gentler than a toothpick on the gums, and I fee like it gets more food out than toothpicks because there are bristles. They are somewhat durable so you can use them more than once. I find the design smart, but kind of annoying, because you can bend the ends trying to snap them apart.

October 12, 2013

It helps maintain the gums by removing plaque. However, I prefer floss more.

September 13, 2013

Love these. I do not have crowding of my teeth, so these work really well instead of flossing...so much easier, I can even clean between my teeth while driving! I can understand why people would hate them if they have tight spaces between their teeth...sorry fellas, you'll just have to continue flossing...do whatever works as long as you clean between your teeth EVERY DAY!!!

April 10, 2013

I hate these things! They don't fit between my teeth. Instead they just bend around. Floss does the best job for getting between the teeth.

October 04, 2012

These may be great for those with braces, but if u don't have braces, I would just use floss. These are huge and if you put them between your teeth, you might actually find that a space will for between teeth and you'll start to lose your gums. So why bother? Stay with floss!

August 19, 2012

I love these! They're really effective. My teeth are not crowded, but after having braces for years, I now have metal retainer wires permanently affixed to the inside of my teeth. This makes flossing very difficult. These definitely help to get all of the spots that I can't quite get with regular floss. They are very gentle, and I just love how my mouth feels after using them! I definitely reccomend them to anyone who has a hard time using regular floss.

August 03, 2012

Healthy gums. Healthy life. GUM Soft Picks have Soft comfortable bristles that massage the gums to promote blood circulation, and healthy, firm gum tissue. Clinically proven plaque removal , are easy to use and mine came with a storage case for easy storage. This is a great product I have used and trusted for years. I love how fresh my mouth feels after using them, and I know my mouth is healthier because of it. Love this product.