Gummy Cinnamon Hot Lips

Gummy Cinnamon Hot Lips Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 180 in Candy

January 16, 2016

These are so addictive, love the hot cinnamon flavor and so chewy,love eating these

June 14, 2015

I love these, they are nice and chewy and they have that awesome firey cinnamon flavor, and they are cute.

May 20, 2015

I feel like other reviewers haven't been very fair about these candies...especially those who admittedly don't like cinnamon flavoured items. Yes, they taste like artificial cinnamon flavour (think dentyne Fire, etc) but they aren't supposed to taste natural.

I really enjoy the intensity of flavour in hot lips. Even when they go hard, which happens quickly (as another reviewer mentioned), they still retain that flavour punch. Valentine's is a great time to grab these at any department or grocery store, but many convenience stores stock them year round.

May 19, 2015

I cannot stand these candies. Fake cinnamon flavours I typically find to be bad, but these are exceptionally bad. And the candies go hard really quickly.

January 28, 2015

I don't know if it's my tastebuds, but I just can't stand these candy. As soon as I put it in my mouth, it tasted waxy and the cinnamon flavor was so overwhelming.

January 26, 2015

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I had to mention "Gummy Cinnamon Hot Lips". These are so yummy. They have a chewy texture and a spicy cinnamon flavor that is positively addictive. We all enjoy them at this time of year.