Guylian Chocolates

Guylian Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #704 out of 737 in Chocolate

Taste

January 04, 2015

These are my absolute favorite chocolates, I can even eat the Belgian chocolates that aren't even Guylian kind.

Love the hazelnut/milk chocolate/vanilla chocolate taste.

I bought the 32 seahorse box for 8.50, which was on sale. Pretty good price for the box. Also like the fact that they support an organization called the sea horse project, which saves sea horses and conserves ecosystems, which you can learn more about on their website.

What do you think, have you tried it?

Taste

December 24, 2011

Intricately created from silky, smooth Belgian dark, milk and white chocolates made from 100% pure coca butter, they give indulgence a whole new meaning. I dug in as soon as I received them the other morning! Mmm...they were so rich and creamy and I admit I loved how there was no additional sugar added to some of my chocolate bars.

The history and tradition behind Guylian creates for a romantic yet delicious gift! The romance started back in the day when Guy & Liliane joined their names in marriage and in their company name allowing for the development of fine authentic Belgian chocolate. To this day, the chocolate are all still made in Belgium with little copper kettles. Whether you need a small stocking stuffer or a full chocolatey gift, Guylian will have it all.