Guylian Seashells Chocolates

Guylian Seashells Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 737 in Chocolate

1.5/5

December 22, 2015

I didn't like these chocolates. They didn't taste very good and I just found the quality Not very good.

December 22, 2015

These are so delicious. I like be the white and milk chocolate she'll and the creamy, hazelnut filling(which isn't overly sweet, just sweet enough). Love to have these around at Christmas.

Guylian Seashells Chocolates;

reminds me of a Christmas tradition!!
I feel teh shells are great, look cute, and taste great!!

Smooth an soft chocoalte aste

good mix of dark and white chocolate taste

good smoothness and rich flavour to each chocolate shell
full of flavour
the texture is there

over all i love these
been enjoying for well over a decade
grew up giving and receiving these

November 25, 2015

A delicious creamy chocolate with a nice taste of hazzle nut. Perfect for a gift , stocking stuffers or just to enjoy yourself .

November 25, 2015

We always get a few boxes for ourselves and to give away. Has a nice hazelnut taste, creamy and smooth.

April 09, 2015

My mom always buys these around Christmas time and our family always eats at least one on Christmas morning! It's become a tradition now, these chocolates are really good! They have a soft creamy center, just perfect.

1.5/5

March 11, 2015

I've tried these a few times and each time didn't like them. They have a weird taste for me.

March 11, 2015

I remember years ago when I first discovered Guylian seashell chocolates. I was taken by their appearance. I love the shapes and marbling. Definitely eye catching and unique. The chocolate is creamy and not overly sweet. The inside has a wonderful moist and creamy filling.
Did you know that every time you buy a box of Guylian chocolates that you donate to a wonderful cause? You do it's called Project Seahorse, look it up!

February 08, 2015

A smooth, melt in your mouth chocolate that is looks lovely and tastes even better. The creamy center is delicious and the seahorse is almost too attractive to eat.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic