Guzzie and Gus Perch High Chair

Guzzie and Gus Perch High Chair Reviews

1 review
Ranked #11 out of 815 in Highchairs

January 19, 2016

I purchased the Guzzie and Gus Perch High Chair two months ago when my little guy started eating solid foods as our 1st and only highchair. We have been using it for all meals at home. As an apartment style condo owner I was excited to find a highchair that takes up hardly any space when in use, folds up flat and has a carry bag too. Mechanically it is easy to use which is great. It is easy to move around, and not even a little bit bulky. It has a high back and can be used for children up to 3-4years old depending on their weight. It has a padded back and comes in really cute colors! Unfortunately I will no longer be able to use my Guzzie and Gus. The seam under the front seat is coming apart and I am now concerned about the safety of my little guy I don't want the bottom to come off. I haven't received a response back from Guzzie and Gus yet but am hoping they can fix this problem for me and anyone else who purchases this product in the future. I haven't heard of any recalls for this product and hopefully it's only mine that is coming apart.

MandiRoo added a new review for