• H20+ Raspberry Guava Moisture Boosting Body Balm
  • H20+ Raspberry Guava Moisture Boosting Body Balm

H20+ Raspberry Guava Moisture Boosting Body Balm Reviews

Ranked #1250 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench thirsty skin with a fruity, tropical refreshment enriched with shea butter. (#954) This exotic scented lotion hydrates skin with water-rich moisture, leaving it smooth and supple. Natural fruit extracts combine with emollient shea butter and soothing aloe vera for an all-over healthy radiance. Provitamin B and Vitamin E help soften and nourish the skin.

Benefits:This exotic scented lotion hydrates skin with water-rich moisture, leaving it smooth and supple. Natural fruit extracts combine with emollient shea butter and soothing aloe vera for an all-over healthy radiance. Provitamin B and Vitamin E help soften and nourish the skin.

Usage: Apply liberally, paying special attention to dry or rough areas.

February 19, 2014

LOVE IT!! So yummy and works excellent!! Will be purchasing more of this product SOON!

August 15, 2008

I actually bought a big bottle of the Kiwi-Cassis one and I absolutely LOVE it! I always have dry hands and this lotion works wonder. Unlike other lotions that don't feel like they've "coated" your hands, this one does so, yet doesn't feel greasy. Keeps my hands moisturized for a long time. I bought my big bottle on sale, so it was an excellent deal for me.

I also use it on my rough feet and it really moisturizes well...no need to use those special foot lotions.

September 11, 2007

I concur. This lotion smells amazing! The scent is delicious putting it on and then it slowly fades away. Using it during the summer provides the perfect amount of moisture. I use it as an all over body lotion and find it also layers well with perfume.

September 11, 2007

This moisturizer smells fantastic - I just want to use it over and over again - even though my skin is fully moisturized. This body balm is a great moisturizer and it doesn't leave a greasy feel behind - and also the scent of this lotion is very delicious.

I got this product as a gift from the Chickadvisor Queen St. shop crawl. At this point I have never heard of H20+ before - but only after using H20+ moisturizer, I can say that this store has a ton of great products. I've been to their store and try very hard not to drop my paycheque there!