H2O+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment Reviews

Ranked #783 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Moisture-intensive gel hydrates the skin. Firms and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.

November 19, 2013

Great moisturizer to use for those with oily/combination skin. Has a light scent and a thicker gel texture. Did not give me breakouts. Definitely worth to try! This moisturizer is one of the best h2o products.

April 19, 2012

I have been using H2O face oasis for over 10 years, it keeps my face moisturized all day long. i put it on in the morning, and once again around 5. i find it moisturizing, light, not sticky, and thin.
i haven't found anything as good!

November 11, 2011

I recently bought this as a new facial cream for the winter. I absolutely love it. It goes on light and really locks in moisture. My skin always feels hydrated and so soft. It's on the pricier side but it's worth every penny!

April 08, 2009

H2O's moisturizer really feels like water on your skin. The gel is so gentle and locks in moisture.

I would buy more but it's a bit pricey for my budget.

July 04, 2008

I have been using this moisturizer for years. I like that the fact that it is a gel and is not too heavy. Other moisturizers that are cream based make me break out.

August 17, 2006

The moisturizer is awesome. It keeps my skin hydrated but not oily.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!