H2O Plus Spa Hand and Nail Cream
Good

H2O Plus Spa Hand and Nail Cream Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 297 in Hand Lotions & Creams

September 12, 2014

I've never tried a H2O product that I didn't love. This hand cream is so luscious and creamy. Moisturized very well and keeps my hands so soft and smooth for a long time after applying. It also smells wonderful. A definite purse essential.

June 12, 2014

Every H20 product I've used I really enjoy. I've received 2 deluex samples of this hand cream. It a light formula, absorbs quickly, and has a nice subtle scent.

April 16, 2014

I love, love, LOVE this lotion! I admit I was underwhelmed when I got this in last month's Beauty Box 5 - "yay, another hand lotion, how exciting". Then I tried it...now I can't stop! 2-3 times per day at least! It's so silky - I enjoy just rubbing it into my hands - and it absorbs well - not greasy! And the smell is light enough for me, someone who is "scentsitive". My hands are getting softer each day. I only wish this product were a little more affordable, but you get what you pay for!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay

martac has posted in the forum topic
    Chance for free popcorn