H2O Plus Spa Hand and Nail Cream
Good

H2O Plus Spa Hand and Nail Cream Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

September 12, 2014

I've never tried a H2O product that I didn't love. This hand cream is so luscious and creamy. Moisturized very well and keeps my hands so soft and smooth for a long time after applying. It also smells wonderful. A definite purse essential.

June 12, 2014

Every H20 product I've used I really enjoy. I've received 2 deluex samples of this hand cream. It a light formula, absorbs quickly, and has a nice subtle scent.

April 16, 2014

I love, love, LOVE this lotion! I admit I was underwhelmed when I got this in last month's Beauty Box 5 - "yay, another hand lotion, how exciting". Then I tried it...now I can't stop! 2-3 times per day at least! It's so silky - I enjoy just rubbing it into my hands - and it absorbs well - not greasy! And the smell is light enough for me, someone who is "scentsitive". My hands are getting softer each day. I only wish this product were a little more affordable, but you get what you pay for!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Sarb added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar