Good

H&M;Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 76 in Lingerie

September 17, 2014

Like every other girl out there H&M;is my go to, so it was very disappointing when I tried out a few items from there intimates collection. I am normally a 34D everywhere I go, so I went and bought 3 different tops in that style without trying them on... bad idea. Every top fit completely different. One fit O.K but the fabric rubbed uncomfortably. I was so disappointed guess there are some things you need to spend big money on after all.

September 11, 2014

Pleasantly surprised at the mall the other day when I ventured into H & M! I normally only hit this store with my girls (16 yrs and 21 yrs). Found an awesome & Sexy Baby Doll Lingerie Set and it was actually sized for a real person - lol! Priced way more inexpensive than La Senza or La Vie En Rose. I will definatley be going back to check for more!

February 06, 2014

Not a fan of H&M;lingerie, the price point might be right but the merchandise does not last very long. A couple washes and it's toast.

November 12, 2009

So far I have only found such a large selection at the Eaton's Center (H&M;Yorkville doesn't even have lingerie), and it's amazing! It has all the frills and selection of UK lingerie (ie thongs, corsets, garter belts, bras and matching pantie sets) but it's so cheap!

Bras range from T-shirt soft to push-up and start at 14$. The most expensive I think is $35. Corsets and dress-up pieces (ie matching set of 3 - top, garter and undies) are never more then $50 total. The prices are so good that you can buy outfits for every special occasion without every feeling like you're breaking the bank.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes