Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream

Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 414 in Ice Cream

July 17, 2016

Oh we all love this ice cream, is not very sweet and with a chunk of strawberries, very creamy and smooth. I love the coconut pineapple one that is my favorite of all the ice cream I have tried.

March 28, 2016

certainly one of the best ice creams. I've tried a few different flavours and they have all been so delicious, creamy, perfectly balanced. Worth the price

March 28, 2016

This ice cream tastes so creamy it is just insane. They use real milk and strawberries and you just know that the quality is the bomb. They are a bit more pricey around $5-$7 but the taste is divine.

March 28, 2016

I love this ice cream ,its strange because I never liked other strawberry ice creams,I always thought they tasted gross, but this ice cream is so rich and creamy and the strawberry flavor is sweet and yummy,I know it's expensive but it is so delicious and worth every penny

September 25, 2015

Really pricey product but worth it. Great quality product. So creamy and sweet.

August 30, 2015

This is my husbands favorite flavour. This Is probably the best strawberry ice cream ever!!

August 05, 2015

The best ice cream ever! I love it

July 31, 2015

Creamy, Refreshing, Perfect Sweetness, Perfect texture. Amazing. This ice cream makes my tongue dance. Other store bought ice creams don't melt quite right and leaves a waxy residue layer in your mouth.. but Haagen Daz is quality in comparison! There's always room for Creamy, Dense Haagan Daz !!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?