Häagen-Dazs Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Inspired by the original chocolate first created by ancient Mayans in 500 BC, Häagen-Dazs Mayan Chocolate blends the finest cocoa beans with cinnamon to create magical Mayan offering: rich, chocolate ice cream with a fudge swirl and a hint of cinnamon. it’s truly made like no other.

March 06, 2016

This ice cream is so yummy.It's creamy and decadent ,it has the most amazing flavor of chocolate, its good quality ice cream ,I do find its awfully expensive for the small little tub you get,only a.couple of bites and it's gone.I like to buy it maybe twice a year as a special treat. It is a wonderful product that everyone should try

August 16, 2014

Just the best ice cream to heal a broken heart! A-MA-ZING! It's just a bit expensive =/

July 19, 2013

A-freaking-mazing ice-cream! One of the best you'll ever try! Haagen-Dazs quality is unlike other in the market, so the taste is definitely worth the price! Great if you crave something delishious. It is made of natural ingredients like real chocolate and cinnamon that makes it so special. Hope it does not discontinue, because I am hooked on it :)

July 15, 2013

Oh my goodness, this ice cream is amazing! I really love ice cream, especially chocolate so when I saw this I definitely had to try it. I must say that it did not disappoint! It was rich, smooth, and creamy and just tasted like it was made with good quality ingredients. I loved it!

August 30, 2012

The taste is pure genius in a ice cream container, best chocolate ice cream ever!

July 12, 2012

tastes like awesomeness in your mouth love this ice cream, price i dont love as much

June 21, 2012

YUM !!YUM !! This is a birthday special at my home, who ever birthday it is gets to pick their flavor of choice, and they get to eat the whole thing. I buy this as a treat,every now and then as it is pricy, but oh sooo good..!! Love Häagen-Dazs

June 13, 2012

This is a once or twice a year treat- BUT what a Treat!! Tastes amazing!!

June 08, 2012

Found this ice cream tasted delicious. I don't buy Haagen-Dazs unless it's on sale usually because for the most part it's expensive. But as a treat or when it's on sale buy it. :)

May 03, 2012

A pricey product, but if your looking to indulge in chocolate heaven, this product is for you!! It is smooth, creamy, and very much a milk chocolate flavor. My hubby and I fight over the container. Once this product leaves the freezer, nothing returns (we usually eat the whole container together in one sitting).