Good

Hair colouring Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 304 in Hair Colour

January 19, 2017

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

January 17, 2017

I Color my own Hair Every Month I Have some grays that Need to be covered. I Use Herbal shine or olia Both are great Products and keep Using them my two only Products I use. The smell is AMAZING and my Hair feels incredible Soft. LOVE These products.

August 11, 2016

I really really love Loreal hair dye I really like how it makes my bread hair just gleam in the sunlight it's so bright that ammonia is not very strong I get compliments on my hair the color lasts for over a month I'm so thrilled about it I want to buy it every time I get hair dye I would even be daring to go blonde eventually with this brand I would totally purchase it over and over and over again thank you thank you for you

March 10, 2016

I have been dying my hair for about 8 years now. I like to stick to a product that works with little fading over time. This is a great way to either get rid of the grey's or simply change your colour. Perhaps even a little highlight.

October 20, 2015

I like to change my hair colour without actually dyeing it sometimes. After I shampoo I rinse with some left over coffee and this adds a nice tint.Just something different when I'm in the mood for it.