Hair, Skin and Nail Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

October 09, 2016

They aren't very expensive and they work great! I have been using them for a while now and noticed crazy results!! I love these and will continue using them

June 22, 2015

I bought the strawberry flavored gimmies a few weeks ago and I'm loving them. It's like eating vitamins, but super awesome candy-like vitamins (if that makes sense). Amazing taste, and they seem to be working very well, I've experienced noticeable growth. I would definitely recommend these vitamins.

June 02, 2015

I took these for about 5 months and honestly didn't see much of an improvement in anything. My nails were still brittle and didn't grow, my skin looked the same and my hair didn't grow. I don't know if I didn't take them long enough, but you would expect results in 5 months.

May 19, 2015

I've been taking these Natures Bounty Hair,Skin and Nails Gummies for a little while now and I love them. It seems like lately my nails have been growing like crazy. The taste is great, they're strawberry flavored. I would recommend them to anybody who wants better hair,skin and nails.