Good

HairMax LaserComb Reviews

Ranked #1799 out of 2161 in Hair Care

The HairMax LaserComb delivers the energizing and nourishing effects of Laser PhotoTherapy to make hair look healthy and vibrant. Light is energy. Living cells thrive in light and your hair is no different. The end result is that the appearance of your hair will improve and you will feel good about your hair again. With two decades of clinical experience, the results seen with the laser used in the LaserComb are both encouraging and impressive. Direct experience shows that, unlike other treatments, men and women of all ages respond to the positive benefits of Laser PhotoTherapy. It is no surprise that satisfied users range in age from 18 to their late 80s.

September 11, 2014

This product is easy to use and really helps with my damaged hair, and makes it easier to manage and protect my dry , damaged , split ended, curly hair

May 20, 2010

I purchased this product as I am a mid 30 year old woman with thinning and falling hair. I am totally panicked about my situation and started doing some research on the internet. So far I find the product has been getting good reviews and decided to try it out for myself. I've only had it for about 4 weeks so it is still too soon to tell if I'm getting any results but it looks like my hairfall has started to subside ever so slightly. The product claims to be clinically proven and FDA approved.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag