Halls Antioxidant Vitamins C Sugar Free Drops in Pomegranate Berry Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Dietary Supplement drops. Artificially flavored. Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C & E. Exchange Information: One (1) drop = free exchange. Eight (8) drops = 1 fruit. Halls Defense with antioxidant vitamins C & E is a great tasting supplement that can be incorporated in your everyday life. Vitamins C and E are dietary antioxidants that help maintain healthy cells. See more here.

October 09, 2016

I love them they are like a breath of fresh air. The first time trying them I thought what was in the middle of the sugar free drops ?? I now keep some in my candy dish instead of candies !

June 28, 2016

I love the Halls Antioxidant Vitamins C Sugar Free Drops. I am on the phone a lot for my job, so I always have these handy at work. They can get very addictive!

June 27, 2016

Antioxidants are so important to our health and these make it easy and enjoyable to increase my antioxidant intake.
A lot of vitamins and supplements feel like a chore but these are more like a treat or candy. They taste great and I even am left with a berry-fresh scent to my breath afterwards. The product also does not stain your tongue which is a big bonus.
I can only ever find these in a large bag and inside the bag the "candies" are individually wrapped, I do wish I could find them in a different packaging only because I like to carry these in my purse and I think it wold be easier in a smaller bag or different wrapping. I now take a handle and place them in a snack-sized ziploc bag.
I also use it when I begin to feel a sore throat or maybe have a little tickle, they are not your typical Halls product, it does not do any numbing or soothing but it does help to keep your mouth and throat moistened to help calm your irritation.

June 18, 2016

Halls Antioxidant Vitamins C Sugar Free Drops in Pomegranate Berry taste great and I enjoy taking one every morning as I leave for work. I love the fact that these are sugar free and my daughter can safely have these. Its important to get in the extra vitamin C and E as our family doesn't eat a lot of vitamin C fruits or veggies. I like the taste of these a lot.

June 17, 2016

These work amazingly well BUT are addictive and become like a candy/treat!
I have to limit myself or I would eat the entire bag! Flavour is amazing and leaves a wonderful after taste too!

March 16, 2016

These drops work for those dry days when you're stuck inside with that furnace blasting or you've got that tickle in your throat. Great taste and soothes the throat.

February 11, 2016

Effective and they taste. Very useful to carry around while your sick and need something to soothe your throat. Tastes good and the vitamin c is a perfect addition.

February 04, 2016

Uss these all the time when im sick for vit c. Yummy flavor

January 30, 2016

A great way to get vitamin c in a candy form! The taste is amazing and juicy (??), and I love how it's sugar free, so I don't feel bad for eating like 10 of them haha

January 06, 2016

These are so strong and so gross I just couldn't keep using them,they do work, but the flavor is bad

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS