Halls Defence Vitamin C Drops-Sugar Free
Good

Halls Defence Vitamin C Drops-Sugar Free Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 541 in Misc

November 22, 2016

I remember the first time I purchased these at Shoppers Drug mart because i had a bad cough and I thought that these would be like original halls but these seem to be more of a vitamin C supplement which is fine because they are soooooo darn tasty!

These go on sale quite often at Shoppers and are also pretty cheap at walmart at their regular price. I like to keep these in my purse as a little sweet treat without feeling like I'm indulging.

November 22, 2016

J'en ai justement acheté hier à la pharmacie et je les adore.Ces pastilles goûtent vraimentbonnes ( oranges,pamplemousse et une autre sorte ,je ne me souviens plus) elles se mangent comme des petits bonbons ! Ça a vraiment aidé mon mal de gorge ,car c'était très irrité.En plus,elles ne se vendent vraiment pas cher!

October 30, 2016

This combines the soothing effects of Hall's for sore throat and congestion with immunity boosting Vitamin C. The flavour is good and sugar free is an added bonus. A very smart product!

March 28, 2016

These are great lozenges, I really like the flavour and eat them like candy. When they go on sale I buy them in bulk because they don't go bad very quickly in our household. They also help to soothe my throat aches.

March 14, 2016

Halls has been around a very long time and I don't remember a vitamin C drop.I remember strong tasting cough candies in small packages. The Vitamin C drops are full of flavour and will give you a full days vitamin c in just one drop! They are also sugar free! Each package contains 25 drops. I like to have these around the house or in my purse just in case I get a dry throat or feel a cold coming on. They are the same price as the store brand so I decided to try them and I loved them! I would highly recommend these to anyone.