Halls Plus Cough Drops

Halls Plus Cough Drops Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 475 in Remedies

Maximum Strength cough relief formula. Soothes sore throats. Resealable bag. Made in England.

March 08, 2016

There is nothing worse than being sick with a nagging cough,that's why I always carry cough drops in my purse.It soothes my throat and eases my cough for hours .Halls cough drops do seem to work fairly quickly,my only negative thing about them would be the horrible taste,very strong and bitter,it is a real challenge having a cough drop in your mouth for any length of time

March 14, 2015

I love using Halls cough drops when I am sick. They work like a charm and help get rid of a sore throught and stuffy nose. I really like the cherry ones.

November 21, 2014

This cough drop works wonders..it soothes and coats the throat area so you can go on with your day. Worth every cent!

October 10, 2014

I don't love the taste but I use halls every time I have a sore throat because they actually work. Great product.

April 01, 2014

I have always been a loyal customer of Halls Cough Drops! They work effectively at soothing sore throats and some of the stronger options relieve a congested nasal passage. I also think that for the price and availability (e.g., purchased at convenient and pharmacy stores) they are a great value!

February 03, 2014

My favorite of all cough drops. I find they taste better and work better than most.

November 28, 2013

they taste good, eases the soreness in my throat and helps control my coughing

May 01, 2013

Whenever I have a sore throat, I always go to my local drugstore to pick up some good old halls. I've been doing this from when I was still in elementary school to now. Halls is the best, hands down.

October 31, 2012

This is a very good product to buy when you are feeling under the weather. This product helps me when I cough are have a stuffy nose.

April 27, 2010

Halls are the best when combating a nasal cold or sore throat
I havent found anything else that works even slightly as good as Halls do.
They clear your nasal passages so you can breath, great for when trying to sleep!!
And Halls calms a cough in an instant