Halls Plus Cough Drops

Halls Plus Cough Drops Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 487 in Remedies

Maximum Strength cough relief formula. Soothes sore throats. Resealable bag. Made in England.

January 10, 2017

Halls are not my favourite throat lozenges, but you can find them anywhere.
    The honey flavour is the option I would typically choose. It does soothe a scratchy, sore throat.
    However, they relief doesn't last as long as I would like.

January 10, 2017

Of all the cough drops available on the market Hall plus is still the most effective. They are long lasting and have a distinct taste. Lemon is the best of the bunch.

January 10, 2017

Having a cold at the moment is very irritating but these halls take the pain away. They are delicious to eat and soothe my achy throat. My vanity is always stocked with many bags of these Halls. Very good product!

March 08, 2016

There is nothing worse than being sick with a nagging cough,that's why I always carry cough drops in my purse.It soothes my throat and eases my cough for hours .Halls cough drops do seem to work fairly quickly,my only negative thing about them would be the horrible taste,very strong and bitter,it is a real challenge having a cough drop in your mouth for any length of time

March 14, 2015

I love using Halls cough drops when I am sick. They work like a charm and help get rid of a sore throught and stuffy nose. I really like the cherry ones.

November 21, 2014

This cough drop works wonders..it soothes and coats the throat area so you can go on with your day. Worth every cent!

October 10, 2014

I don't love the taste but I use halls every time I have a sore throat because they actually work. Great product.

April 01, 2014

I have always been a loyal customer of Halls Cough Drops! They work effectively at soothing sore throats and some of the stronger options relieve a congested nasal passage. I also think that for the price and availability (e.g., purchased at convenient and pharmacy stores) they are a great value!

February 03, 2014

My favorite of all cough drops. I find they taste better and work better than most.

November 28, 2013

they taste good, eases the soreness in my throat and helps control my coughing