Halls Triple Soothing Action Cough Tablets

Halls Triple Soothing Action Cough Tablets Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 475 in Remedies

February 12, 2016

Oh my god these things are such a must have for me and my household. We have cold weather for the majority of the year and I am always getting a sore throat and these are perfect. These also come in different flavours so it's easy to find one that will appeal to you. They are also a good price especially the bulk size bag.

May 01, 2015

Hall's cough drops have been around for ages. That's all my late Grandparents would use is Hall's. They are affordable and works quickly to quiet the cough.

January 30, 2015

I have had a dry cough for what feels like months. These have been a lifesaver! I'm so self conscious of my cough. I don't want anyone to think I'm germy, or gross anyone out. If Im in a social atmosphere I can just pop one of these in my mouth and it helps. I don't stop coughing completely of course but its nice to have to soothe it a bit!

January 18, 2015

It really does start to work in about 30 seconds. I love the honey-lemon flavour the best. It is not over powering when it starts to dissolve in your mouth.

December 05, 2014

Halls Cough Drops works great on sore throats, it opens my air ways and makes it easier to breath!! (especially the Extra Strong-Triple Soothing Action) Personally, my favorite is the Honey kind, Mmmm!!
I Would Definitely Recommend Halls To Anyone Who Is Sick or Just Has A Sore Throat with A Cough.. Halls Works Wonders!!!!!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag