HALLS VITAMIN C Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

July 31, 2016

I'm not really sure how I feel about these. I like the container they come in and the taste is great. I like the idea of getting extra vitamin c in while sick however im not sure how effective they are. They don't seem to help with cough or sore throat

April 27, 2016

Taste is great. But its not very effective as in for cough, yes it doesn't say but it should help a little bit for coughing. Price is good for the quantity.

February 07, 2016

I really love the flavour of these halls, and it's a great way to get your VItamin C. However, these don't work at all for sore throats, there's simply no soothing or tingling feeling you normally get in halls. This drop simply is a tasty treat to suck on.

October 07, 2015

I didn't find that it helped my sore throat at all ! Like PP halls with syrup or fresherman work a lot better . It was a waste of money, I found this was more like a candy that taste good.

0.5/5

October 06, 2015

I don't feel these do anything at all....... Waste of money and taste

October 06, 2015

i like these ..its a tasty way to kick up your vitamin c .. great in the winter when there are lots of nasty colds to catch

October 06, 2015

Halls Vitamin C are perfect to take for when you have a cold or feel like you are getting a cold. It's a bonus because they help with your cold and also give you Vitamin C which is helpful in helping you heal from a cold.

September 29, 2015

Halls vitamins c are good but when I need relief I still reach for halls extra or fisherman's friend as the pinch hitter

July 14, 2015

HALLS VITAMIN C;

Though these Halls promise lots of relief from typical sore throat, coughing, soothing, I found none of these worked in comparison to regular mints, syrups, of even fisherman's friends.

I felt it is a waste of money.
I felt the marketing is useless.

They may taste great citrus fruits, however ingredients in the halls makes me question the product how healthy it is.

Many of the ingredients are not good for human consumption, nor are they healthy for consumption.

I would not use these regular basis, did not help me, was simply a quick cash grab.

I do like these added vitamin c.

However do it the natural way, treat your hold, sore throat, cough naturally or with other medications and add natural vitamin c into your diet, than this product.