HALLS VITAMIN C Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 260 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 13, 2017

These are cheaper at the dollar store then the gas station or local variety. They work wonders and are handy to have around just in case you get that tickle in your throat. perhaps at the office or out running about town etc.

January 27, 2017

Keep in mind these ARE NOT intended for a cough or sore throat but as a vitamin booster. With that in mind these are great tasting vitamin drops! I usually buy the Pomegranate flavoured ones which are a bit sweeter than the citrus flavoured ones.

January 27, 2017

I like these all the time, the vitamin c is a definite plus. I give them to my children too. Especially great during those winter months when we can all use an added boost of vitamin c to steer away those nasty colds and flus. They taste great.

January 27, 2017

I really enjoy the citrus flavour of these drops. I know they are not necessarily indicated for a sore throat, rather a vitamin supplement but I actually give them to my kids when they have a sore throat and they enjoy the flavour too. The other cough candies are just too harsh for kids and probably not allowed anyways. Good product!

July 31, 2016

I'm not really sure how I feel about these. I like the container they come in and the taste is great. I like the idea of getting extra vitamin c in while sick however im not sure how effective they are. They don't seem to help with cough or sore throat

April 27, 2016

Taste is great. But its not very effective as in for cough, yes it doesn't say but it should help a little bit for coughing. Price is good for the quantity.

February 07, 2016

I really love the flavour of these halls, and it's a great way to get your VItamin C. However, these don't work at all for sore throats, there's simply no soothing or tingling feeling you normally get in halls. This drop simply is a tasty treat to suck on.

October 07, 2015

I didn't find that it helped my sore throat at all ! Like PP halls with syrup or fresherman work a lot better . It was a waste of money, I found this was more like a candy that taste good.

0.5/5

October 06, 2015

I don't feel these do anything at all....... Waste of money and taste

October 06, 2015

i like these ..its a tasty way to kick up your vitamin c .. great in the winter when there are lots of nasty colds to catch