HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
Good

HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 139 in Bassinets

December 21, 2016

We bought this for baby #2. I needed him close and in view. This eased my mind and was a great alternative to having the baby right in the bed. It does take up a lot of space due to the base, but makes it very sturdy. I also liked that the weight limit was higher than typical bassinets. A little pricey but for peace of mind, it's worth it.

November 11, 2016

I really loved using this bassinet. We have a small bedroom so I was looking for something compact. I liked that the base could slip part way under the bed and it swiveled closer or farther away depending on what I needed. It was super safe for baby to use and I liked the tilting side so I could easily check on baby from bed. I had a big baby so he outgrew this in a couple of months (his hands and feet were hitting the sides). So it might not be the best choice if you're looking for a long term bassinet. I marked it down on quality because the noise machine and vibration plate that came with it didn't work that well after the first month of use. We found our baby didn't like it anyways, but if he did that would have been disappointing.

June 28, 2016

I bought this bassinet after reading about its safety regarding SIDS. The breathable mesh sides are very nice for both air circulation and visibility of the baby. The mattress pad is also nice and flat. However, I found that the collapsible side that is advertised to be beneficial to moms who have c-sections was really not easier to use and ended up putting more strain on my incision site trying to get baby in and out. This bassinet is also really very heavy and therefore not easily portable.

This is a nice bassinet overall but it was not worth the price for me. If it were more portable it would add to the value in my eyes because then at least i could take it on my travels.

April 07, 2015

Great bassinet that is just like a co-sleeper without the risk of having baby in your bed. Adjustable height keeps baby at the same level as your bed. 30 lb weight limit - the highest I've seen on the market. I absolutely loved it and was sad when baby got too big for it. Worth every penny.