Hamburger Helper Reviews

Ranked #2030 out of 2317 in Grocery

January 07, 2017

I've always trusted Betty Crocker to deliver delicious and easy to make products and this one is no different. Hamburger Helper comes in a wide variety to choose from.

September 16, 2016

There is no meal on earth I like more than hamburger helper. After losing over 200lbs this is still most often my go to cheat meal. I like every single flavour available.

March 02, 2016

If I am being honest with myself, I have to say that Hamburger Helper is delicious. For the first time in a long time, I purchased the Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper last week to have around for a quick meal. Hubby and I made it the other night and agreed that it is sinfully good. During dinner, we discussed that the box advertises that it is now reduced sodium! We afterwards read the health label to view the sodium content and immediately agreed to never purchase again! For every 1/5 box, it contains 700mg of sodium! GASP!

That is absolutely crazy!

December 30, 2015

I dont even care, I love Hamburger Helper. Very convenient for a rushed day when you need to make a quick supper. I really do like to taste. They sell different styles of cuisine also. I wouldn't eat these everyday, or every week for that matter. But I do like to keep a box or 2 in my pantry.

December 30, 2015

we grew up on this but it tasted way better back then... i dont like it ...its so easy to whip up a home made version... nope not for me

Hamburger Helper;

good price but quality & taste was simply not good quality.

The taste was fake, taste was awful very synthetic ingredients

it was easy to make, and price was affordable

but i am keen on freshness and quality and even taste, but none of the above was there

December 29, 2015

Quick, easy, tasty meal. Not super nutritious but it could be worse. I add veggies to make it a bit healthier.

December 29, 2015

There are some good flavours and it's a quick and easy meal. I always add tons of vegetables to mine

December 29, 2015

These are great ,they come in different flavors and they are a quick easy meal that you can add extra ingredients to,they have a home cooked flavor and can be prepared in minutes

August 24, 2015

Hamburger helper is a meal i turn to when i am rushed for times. They have a variety of kinds and my family loves it. Might not be the healthiest option but still pretty tastey and quick.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Green Tea

Movies/TV Series

Lululemon or Sportchek?

Points

renaudsu added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread