Hamilton Beach Flex Brew coffee maker

Hamilton Beach Flex Brew coffee maker Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 22 in Coffee Makers/Machines

April 26, 2016

I have the option of having a perked coffee in the morning or a keurig k-cup!!! Before I couldnt decide on what I should keep from a keurig and a perker so while we were shopping at walmart we came across this beauty and I'll never buy anything but one of those again! :)

March 16, 2016

Love this machine. Wanted a machine that made both k cups and a regular pot of coffee. I will never go back now and I don't want two machines sitting on my counter.

February 12, 2016

Compact brews kcups or ground coffee heats up quick and coffee is very hot much better then other brands I've had others and got rid of them this one is definitely a keeper

January 27, 2016

I bought the flex brew because although I love my keurig sometimes especially when we have company I wanted to ability to brew a pot and not have the bulkines sod 2 machines on my counter. The full coffee brewing side works great, no complaints! However the kcup side is terrible, the water level has to be exactly right or you will get an error message and it will not brew. You also only have the option to do one size. If you are looking for this product for the functionality of having both machines you are better off buying two separate machines!!

November 07, 2015

The reason I love this coffee maker is because it allows you to make a regular pot of coffee, or you can brew single serve coffee, or you can brew with Keurig compatible pods. It has two seperate sides, one brews a pot of coffee up to 12 cups, and the other side is a Keurig, with a reusable filter for brewing single serve cups of coffee. So, it's the best of both worlds!