Hamilton Beach HomeBaker 2 lb Breadmaker

Hamilton Beach HomeBaker 2 lb Breadmaker Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 175 in Gluten-free

February 17, 2016

i love our bread maker,

this product stand by its name. great product and company

i love that you can put everything in one pan and in a few hours you have fresh hot bread

March 26, 2015

It was so easy to make bread with this I always though bread was difficult to make..

November 15, 2014

I wanted to get into baking my own bread because buying gluten free all the time can be costly and really who doesn't love fresh from the oven, bread? I bought this model after reading online reviews about it having g-free recipes and people saying its the best one for it. Compared to all the other brands the price was reasonable and this one was smaller, light weight for my kitchen space. To be honest my first loaves were something to be desired lol..chunky, dry and raw flour tasting. But I realized after trial, error that in the book when they say 'warm' milk they actually mean HOT. Because now my yeast is actually activating, working everything into a proper rolled dough! I've used all sorts of flours and my favourite so far has to be oat flour because it has a lot more earthy flavour, has a nice moist texture. Now, I love baking bread all the time and definitely saving some cash...

TiaQ added a new review for