Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

October 15, 2016

I won this blender in a contest and I find it wonderful for single serve smoothies and slushes. Also I don't need to use another glass, I just stick a straw in the container and no mess. I love this little machine.

October 03, 2016

I got it from Walmart when it was on sale. I have used it lots when I was working up in camp in Fort McMurray. It's a neat little blender and does an awesome job. I was scared at first to put ice cubes in it. It crushed the ice perfectly and any smoothie I make comes out nice and smooth. It'd definitely worth it. The size is just perfect too for travelling. Then u can just bring the cup with you wherever you go too.

October 02, 2016

Bon mélangeur pour aliments dans la cuisine. Pratique aussi pour les smoothies le matin ,rapide et facile d'utilisation . Bon prix pour la qualité du produit.

October 02, 2016

I love this little blender. I got one last summer and it was a great price and I am a big fan of Hamilton Beach. It is perfect that the blender is your to go cup. Blend, put on the lid and go. It even crushes ice cubes (my ice cube tray is shaped like little wine bottles and they are about 1/2 the size of a regular ice cube) which I usually add at the very end of mixing my smoothie ingredients. I like it really cold especially if it is summer time.

It blends anything I have put in it. I do take care though and make sure my fruit an veggies are chopped small. It is powerful, but not a full size blender, so keep that in mind.

The only thing I found is that if you hold the button down to blend more than 30 seconds the base gets quite warm. I try to blend in shorter bursts and usually have to take the lid off and stir with a spoon anyway depending on how much stuff I try to cram in my smoothie LOL..

It is such a great little blender and I love the quality and reliability of Hamilton Beach Products.

October 02, 2016

We use this for everything we have different ones for different stuff because it blends everything perfectly and it's very cheap. One for sauces and soups and another for drinks and smoothies. To make soup for babies you could boil some vegetables let it cool down then blend it with some chicken or vegetable stock. I also use it to blend sauces with garlic and onion. The other blender is used for smoothies and milkshakes, one of my fave is Nutella banana milkshake. It consists of one frozen banana (cut up), a cup of milk, a couple ice cubes and a tbsp of Nutella.

October 02, 2016

We purchased this fir $7.99!!!! Awesome deal! Great for quick smoothies on the go! Comes with a travel lid, so you can blend and run out the door! Easy to clean, small enough to throw in your bag and take to the office, or if you are staying in a hotel, great to travel with! Awesome find!

February 07, 2016

There are many products out there like this & this one definitely works well.
Its great that its not as much $ as the other products out there.
When my magic bullet broke I got one of these online, mostly because of price and i don't feel like i am missing out at all! Works great and make me great smoothies!

January 05, 2016

I love this because in into smoothies and this is the perfect size just blend and go and it rinses out very easily

August 12, 2015

Super cheap! Great if you're just making smoothies, very small and has a travel lid. However it's way too small to blend any soup or smoothies for multiple ppl

May 16, 2015

I love my Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender ! I have been using it daily for a little over a year now and it still works like new .

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml