• HAMSWAN New Version Handheld and Extendable Selfie Stick

HAMSWAN New Version Handheld and Extendable Selfie Stick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #182 out of 318 in Accessories

November 09, 2015

The one thing that struck me right away about this selfie stick was how much longer it was than selfie sticks I'd tried in the past. I've included a picture so you can see exactly how long (Excuse the dirty floor, it's vacuum and mopping day) using my feet for scale. It's also a lot more comfortable than other sticks. It has a soft foam ergonomic grip so you won't drop it or hurt your hand by gripping too tightly. I really loved how it extended by loosening and tightening the circular parts. Other Selfie sticks I've used with telescopic extensions have been very hard to push back down, with sharp metal edges. This one feels sturdier and smoother.

This Selfie stick comes with a stretchable adapter that will fit any phone as well as a screwable mount for certain brands, so the choice is yours.

Two things you should DEFINITELY know before purchasing this is:

1. Manual is in asian language, but has pictures and is self-explanatory.
2. Is not an activatable selfie stickie you must use timer mode or have a shutter button connected.

However if you have a remote shutter button I would recommend this stick as the construction and length of it is far improved over others I have used in the past.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches