Hanalei Lip Treatment

Hanalei Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 860 in Lip Balm

March 21, 2017

I received this in my ipsy bag. And I am speechless, I get super dry lips in the winter so bad it cracks and bleeds and hurts a lot! I've tried every lip balm there is, and most works but nothing like this lip treatment, after applying it one time my lips were good as new. I would spend 100$ for a small tube of this it's that good!

January 08, 2017

I discovered Hanalei Lip Treatment about a year ago and it's become a go-to for me. I've been using Burt's Bees forever but this lip treatment is so different but equally as great. The consistency is very oily so it looks shiny on your lips. BUT WOW, it hydrates amazingly! I have really dry lips throughout the year, especially at the corners of my mouth and this does wonders! I love using it when I'm looking for a glossier look and I need some extra help with the dryness. This works awesome if you use it overnight as well!

January 07, 2017

The product smells amazing and absolutely delivered on it's promises of smoother, softer lips.

My main complaint about the product though is the price. I'm one of those people that tends to lose small products, so I'd rather invest $4 on a product that works just as well, as opposed to risking losing $25.

December 14, 2016

I tried this product for the first time yesterday and already with two uses my lips look and feel visibly smoother. I love winter, but my skin does not! I have cracked lips (sometimes bloody cracked lips) when I wake up in the morning and no matter how often I scrubbed my lips or applied balm or oils, nothing seemed to help.

When I first got the product I applied it right away and noticed a vaseline like texture, but it didn't have the unpleasant feeling of a mask that vaseline ma have.

Before bed, I scrubbed my lips and applied. My lips aren't 100% healed, but I do notice a great improvement from 2 applications.

May 26, 2016

I had to assume 'lip treatment' meant to apply it like a lip balm, since there were no instructions and the company doesn't have it on their website either. Well, there are good and bad for this mysterious 'lip treatment' and the good is that it did seem to nourish and moisturise my lips quite well. It smells nice too. On the bad side, it's sticky and irritating to apply, but the no instructions thing is what really makes me annoyed.