• Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub
  • Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub

Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 14 in Lip Scrub

September 01, 2016

I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag. A little goes a long way with this scrub. The sugar grains are very gentle on the lips and it leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth, and smells wonderful!

July 15, 2016

Got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. Definitely isn't a favourite of mine. I think it's because the texture is a bit greasy. I prefer the Lush lip scrubs.

March 10, 2016

So I received this kip scrub from a friend. At first I thought it was kind a silly, like who needs a lip scrub? Apparently I do. This little jar has worked some miracles on my lips. I use it about once a week to make my lips move and smooth and it works and taste great. I have to remember to wipe it off. Love using this scrub!

March 08, 2016

I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I am hooked! This stuff is amazing. It's so gentle on the delicate lip skin. Exfoliates thoroughly and gently. Leaves lips soft, smooth and moisturized. I use it in the shower and just rinse it off. When I get out, my lips are ready for lipstick.

February 11, 2016

I received a sample size of this product in my January Glam Bag from Ipsy and it is amazing! I have never tried a lip scrub before, but this product is wonderful for those dry winter months. The gentle exfoliant removes all the dry skin from your lips and perfectly moisturizes them all while smelling like fresh lemonade! Leaves your lips perfectly soft and ready for lipstick, which is something I had previously stopped wearing in the winter. Great Product Hanalei!