• hand chemistry intense youth complex
  • hand chemistry intense youth complex

hand chemistry intense youth complex Reviews

Ranked #495 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 24, 2016

As a 63 year young woman, I have...or had...the crepey skin and veiney hands. I started using this hand lotion and it is a miracle in a tube. Gets rid of crepey skin and seems to add volune to my hands....so not as veiney. But if you stop using it...your hands go back to the way they were. But amazing product

March 07, 2016

I’m in love with this Hand Chemistry hand cream! I can’t believe I actually found a product that not only advertises that it works, it truly does work! My hands were starting to get very dry, scaly, and old looking last summer and nothing I tried was changing them back. They were so bad that even my oldest son asked what was up with my hands looking so old. Other lotions, or creams I tried would make them look better, but the effects never lasted long. Once I’d wash my hands they’d go right back to looking old and dry again. One day I saw an ad for Hand Chemistry in the Shopper’s flier that showed the difference in someone’s hands after they had only used it for a week. (I’ve added the same pic. so you can all see this change.) Well we all know what some ads can be like, so I made a call to an expert, my mom. It turned out that she had already been using Hand Chemistry and she did nothing but rave to me about how well it works. She told me that some women in England love it so much that they’re now using it on their faces as well as their hands and are having great results with that as well. So I took my experts advice and bought some for myself. With in one day my hands felt so much better and with in a week, they actually looked like the hands of time had traveled backwards. It has a pleasant scent to it that doesn’t linger and you only need to apply a small amount in the morning and again befor bed and you’ll see and feel the difference with in a day. You do have to continue using it, other wise these great changes begin to slip backwards, but once you have tried Hand Chemistry and you see how well it works for your self, you’ll never forget to apply it again. I paid $19.99 for a 100ml squeeze bottle, but because you only need a small amount, it lasts a very long time and its well worth the price for the great result you end up with!

February 08, 2016

affordable price. nice and smooth texture. keep your skin moisturize for the whole day.

October 09, 2014

OMG, I love this stuff. My initial impressions of the product were that I really liked the scent. It is a very subtle fruit scent, but doesn’t hang around too long once applied on skin. More importantly, Hand Chemistry is non-greasy, non-sticky and my hands feel soft instantly. My hands did not have that “dewy” feel that can sometimes happen with certain hand creams, but instead felt like little baby hands! You know, when baby hands are so chubby and plump with softness? That’s what they feel like!

I still have fairly “young” hands and I take care of them pretty religiously, so the differences I noticed were not overly drastic, but I can definitely attest to an increase in smoothness, hydration, density and firmness (I used it on my feet that seem WAY more wrinkly than my hands!). I compared one foot to the other and the one with Hand Chemistry looked more plump and almost looked like it had a better skin texture. I can only imagine what Hand Chemistry will do to hands in need of such pampering! This hand cream will not be leaving my sight until I have emptied its tubular remains. Sounds morbid, but I want every last drop!