Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 332 in Sun Protection

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. The first thing I notice with a product is the scent, this had a pleasant scent, not too overpowering, your typical tanning oil scent. I loved the bottle, I hate having oil / lotions all over my hands so having a spray bottle made it great to apply. For me it doesn't really do much for tanning since I tan incredibly quick even without products, but the fact that it had some SPF in it was good since I usually burn a bit at the start of the summer. Having that little bit of protection is nice. It's not something I would really go out and buy, but I would recommend it to my girlfriends that may need a boost.

September 09, 2014

I got a sample from ipsy a few months ago. The tanning oil was light weight, had a slight pleasant smell. It made my legs looked a bit tan, but not too dramatic. If your a beginner in tanning oils, then you should give this brand a try!

August 26, 2014

I love it, my skin is so soft I get a nice tan no burn Its super!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2014

Very hydrating, a great product, skin feel great after and cant beat the price

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas