Happy Planet Tuscan Tomato soup

Happy Planet Tuscan Tomato soup Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 57 in Soup

February 19, 2016

I really liked this soup because it was creamy and it tasted homemade. I usually only make my own soup but I decided to give this a try and I really enjoyed it.

February 19, 2016

I bought this soup at Costco once and it was so delicious I absolutely loved it. I haven't been able to find it since! It is a nice light creamy tomato soup.

February 19, 2016

So I myself tried the Happy Planet Tuscan Tomato Soup at Costco during a tasting. I thought it tasted really good. Now my husband was not a fan of this soup so I guess it all comes down to preference and taste buds.

The soups are made out of organic ingredients and is low in calories. At Costco, it comes in 2 packages that you can easily re-seal. I love to have this soup with a sandwich. It's quick to re-heat either on the stove or microwave. A bit pricey but worth it to me.

The happy planet brand is Canadian. It was created by two young boys in Vancouver. So it great that it's Canadian.

1.5/5

February 17, 2013

I was sent a coupon for a free Happy Planet soup to try. I hadn’t heard of it before this and wasn’t even sure where to buy it. It took me a few weeks, but I finally found it at one of the Metro store's where I live. This isn’t a can soup, or even a box soup that you would add water to. It’s in a bag already mixed up and ready to be heated and enjoyed. It’s also not in the soup section, its sold in the refrigerator Deli section and it’s only available in a few flavours at the different store’s that do sell it. So depending on what you like and don’t like you may have a hard time finding the right one for you. Costco does carry it, but they wouldn’t take my coupon. The Real Canadian Supper store also carries it, but they only carried the Coconut flavour and that just wasn’t for me. Metro how ever carries three flavours, the Tuscan Tomato that I picked up, Berkeley Butternut Squash and Summerset Garden Pea soup. It is also available in five other flavours, if you are able to find them. All their soups are sold in a 650ml re-sealable bag, but they also make a Chilli that is available in a 500ml re-sealable bag. When I opened the bag of Tuscan Tomato soup the first thing that hit me was how strong the garlic scent was. It looked like someone ran fresh tomatoes through a blender until they were smooth and then just added a bunch of garlic and other spices to it. The ingredients say they use all organic ingredients, so I think those that prefer organic products would enjoy this soup. How ever if you like a thinker soup this wouldn’t be for you. It’s very watery and like I said it has a very strong spice scent and taste to it. My family and I don’t care for anything spicy so I really didn’t think we were going to like this soup and I was right. It just wasn’t for us taste wise, or price wise. They want way too much money for a soup that can only feed two people one helping. But I’m sure others would enjoy it.