• Happy Water Bottled Water
  • Happy Water Bottled Water

Happy Water Bottled Water Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 77 in Water

March 09, 2016

Received one as a sample while attending the LiveTheSmartWay expo. Cool and refreshing. Love that it is a product of Canada , great blend of spring and mineral water. Great for the environment, the bottle is 100 percent biogradable..

September 28, 2015

I am normally not a fan of bottled water but this one is delicious. Such a clean, fresh taste with no after taste. Pretty pricey but worth it if you like good water. Added bonus is that it is all Canadian and very environmentally friendly.

September 22, 2015

At first I thought all bottled water would taste the same, but when I tried Happy Water I could actually "taste the difference!" It was pure and silky tasting. I often don't drink enough water during the day so I put this handy box on my desk in my office and now drink water more regularly. My office colleagues now all want to get one too!

September 19, 2015

Happy Water is as refreshing as water can be! It is delightfully light, contains many health benefits with no chemical after taste, which often occurs with other waters. Happy Water is an amazing alternative to bottled water. Natural minerals are essential for our overall well-being and I am happy to see that Happy Water contains some of the most important natural minerals.

And on another cheerful note, Happy Water is Canadian, B.C. spring waters, contributing to local workers and our economy.

Being recyclable and biodegradable, it is amazing how we can cut down on the usage of plastic bottles, thereby saving our environment.

The packaging is colourful and a space saver. I also noticed that it keeps the water cool for a considerable amount of time, ideal if one is travelling. However, I would like to see a more refined packaging, by reducing some of the graphics. I believe it would be more aesthetically pleasing as it sits on my counter top. The spout jiggles slightly, in my opinion. I would like to see it a bit more sturdy.

Overall, I do not hesitate in recommending Happy Water to anyone. Happy Water is synonymous with happy drinking!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!