Happy Water Waterbox 5L Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 78 in Water

December 28, 2016

I really enjoy this product. The packaging with the smily face is soo cute. It fit right into my fridge and it was easy for the whole family to use. The taste was great, i always had my water bottle filled with happy water. I enjoyed that when i was done the left over packaging all went right in to the recycling bin. Useing less waste made my whole family happy. The only problem i have is for 5L it cost $8, thats a bit expensive for me but i try to buy when i can.

November 28, 2016

I really like this product as water is my favourite drink and I have been trying to cut sugary drinks from my diet. I picked this up to review & try via Social nature. #trynatural
    There is no weird after taste & I like that it reduced the amount of plastic required for amount of product you received. It tastes great & I will buy it again as a treat instead of pop or juice.

October 02, 2016

My favourite drink is water and I am very picky about it. I found this water to be refreshing with a clean pure taste, both cold and at room temperature. The handle on the one side made it easy to carry the box home and the size of the box fits nicely into the fridge. It was very easy to set up the spout which is easy to use. I really like the working of the spout and there have been no leaks. I love that it is a Canadian product and is 100% recyclable and BPA free. This is definitely the water I would go to for traveling/camping.

I received this product from SocialNature for free in exchange for an honest review.

September 07, 2016

Happy Water is…water.

It tastes like normal filtered water to my taste buds, and I did not notice a mood variance while drinking the water over a weekend period of time.

We normally get bottled water for camping or cottaging for the sheer convenience – otherwise we drink regular tap water to ensure we have enough Fluoride for our teeth.

We took it on a camping trip, and it was enjoyed by me, Husband, and our dogs. No one noticed a difference between Happy Water and normal pre-packaged water besides the portability of the container.

It is Canadian spring fed and packaged, which increases jobs within our country.

I do appreciate that the containers are recyclable, and I can just fill up my own glass or cup instead of throwing out or recycling a water bottle after its use.

Overall, based on the price point alone, it is hard to pay more than 5x the cost for Happy Water in comparison with alternate water sources. If we had the extra financial resources, I would be two feet in with respect to purchasing Happy Water again

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

August 21, 2016

Well this didn't live up to its promise of making me happy, in fact it tastes quite awful. I would like to see the scientific evidence supporting the claimed benefits of alkaline water...because I just can't understand why someone would pay $10 + for a box of water, aside from marketing tag lines such as 'immune boosting' and 'detoxifies' etc (and no, I would never pay that much for this, it was free!). I'll be sticking to my good 'ol free tap water! #NoSoHappyWater

May 30, 2016

I recently tested this water so I received it free so the price was great for me. I like the fact it was in a box and easy to store in my fridge. The spout was great once I figured it out and I have purchased it since then.

April 22, 2016

Happy water had no after taste compared to other leading brands. The water tasted fresh and crisp, and I liked that the box is 100% recyclable. You can really taste that there are no added chemicals! Very compact and easy to store.

March 29, 2016

I really like the packaging and the brand name. The yellow Happy Water box looks good and makes me feel a little bit of delight when I see it. I like that it's more environmentally friendly than regular bottled water and the spout is handy. The water itself is okay, taste is so-so. For me, it's the price that's the deal breaker. Too expensive for our family.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from socialnature.

March 16, 2016

I got a free box of Happy water to try out I went and got it and thanks for that it was great I shared it with my children and they loved the clean taste of it and for myself just knowing that it is healthy makes it all the better I recommend it to families.

March 09, 2016

It was a little difficult to locate this water as it seemed to be sold out everywhere, which I think is a good sign! Once I did get a hold of a box it was well worth the wait. I received this box to try for free and review. This water is fresh and refreshing. I am extremely picky with what type of bottled water that I enjoy and often I find there are tastes in many bottled water that really do not enjoy. This water had no negative taste or aftertaste at all, it was pure and clean. I love that this is a functional water and that it has all the benefits of the electrolytes that you would find in a sports drink, but without all the additives and sugar. Drinking water that is pure and from a natural source and with a pH close to my body's pH is another way I can live clean and feel good about what I am putting in my system. The packaging is bright and the spout works well to dispense the water and keep it fresh. Clean, crisp and pure. I would definitely purchase.