Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Fiber Mascara Primer Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 799 in Mascara

Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiber Mascara Primer.
    •    Adds extraordinary length and volume
    •    Use with any mascara

January 12, 2016

This is amazing if you want to buff up your lashes to long and beautiful! For a cheaper price then leading advertisements out there.

July 01, 2015

This definitely adds volume and length to my eyelashes. I like this so much better than even the Younique fibre extensions mascara. Those fibres drop off into my eyes and cause a lot of irritation. I never have that problem with this primer. It's not a wet formula so it can seems like it's not going to do much, but once you put mascara on top, then you see the pay off. Great stuff!!

1.5/5

May 31, 2015

Oh god i had to return this because it irritated my eyes so badly. I am not that sensitive in the eye area and it made me so itchy and watery and red! terrible.

October 22, 2014

this didnt do much for me and i wasnt hugely impressed!

October 22, 2014

For someone who tended to use a high end mascara primer or thickening my lashes I was very pleased to find this product. The price is fantastic and it does add significant thickness and length. I would definitely recommend this to any looking for a less pricey alternative or anyone wanting to try out a lash primer.

February 17, 2014

I was really excited about the prospect of this mascara. I picked it up for a special event that i was attending. Initially I loved the length and bulk it brought to my lashes. About 2 hours into the event I started to look like a racoon and the fibres were below my eyes, no longer on my lashes!

January 27, 2014

I had originally bought this in black, so (i have no friends in this little town to give me compliments lol) when my mom tried it out, she was in awe how great it looked! It really does visibly extend the lashes! I plan to continue buying this product every time i run out! (Just bought another one for my mom today!!)

I wouldn't necessarily call this a CON.. But there's really no need to use the black lash weave on top of the primer, in my opinion, since it doesn't thicken as well as lengthen. Using a different mascara over the primer will keep the fibers from flaking or falling off over time, and add that thicker fuller effect in addition. it does the trick, LOVE this product and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

January 29, 2012

Love, love, love it! You apply this before then and let it dry completely, then add the Hard Candy Mascara! It makes my blonde eyelashes thick and super long! I give it a thumbs up! First pic is the mascara and the 2nd is the 1000 Lashes Primer! Try it, you'll be glad you did!

September 14, 2011

I have used this product with the "Hard Candy" Mascara and loved it together. I have yet to try it with other mascaras that I have in my collection. It was reasonably priced and easy to use. I will purchase this item again and will refer it to my friends. :)

September 01, 2011

The Hard Candy 1000 Lash Primer is a really great product for a great price. I love L'oriel's Voluminous Mascara so having a Primer to add to it just makes it work even better. Not only does it add volume & thickness to lashes but also stops them from clumping. Just bought this product and I love it. I did search for a photo on the website but couldn't find one, sorry. It's the white tube :)

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review