Hard Candy (2005)

Hard Candy (2005) Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 1004 in DVD

February 05, 2016

I have salute Lee love hard candy it's the only foundation mascara eyeliner and bronzer that I use I definitely think everybody should try to at least once and if they enjoy it try again

April 13, 2015

Hard Candy is an awesome movie. Very twisted and unusual. Ellen Page is a great actress, even at this young age. Really enjoyed watching this movie.

April 12, 2015

Honestly I don't know how to feel about this movie, it was kind of a twisted movie. She knew all along that this man was dangerous so she ends up playing games with him. I love Ellen Page she is definitely one of my favorite actresses, but this movie was just... weird.

April 08, 2015

Hated this movie this what made me dislike ellen page, no idea why. The acting is terrible and really dislike the setting. I say skip it.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 08, 2015

I was an an Ellen Page kick when Juno was released - and had to watch this movie. It's awkward, difficult to watch in spots, but has an interesting premise (exposing a paedophile). It wasn't my favourite movie ever, but it's one that I come back to every so often just because it was so unique.