Hard Candy Cosmetics

Hard Candy Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 241 in Makeup

Hard Candy Cosmetics is a makeup line that is now available in Canada. For more information, go to  http://www.hardcandy.com/.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

alexsavi
Sep 11, 2014

The best quality-price I found for my eyes and face primer. It really does his job even with his little price: my eye shadow has never run on the corner of the eyes. And it does not block my pore so I don't have any buttons because of it.

amberlyhunt
Aug 10, 2014

I love hard candy products. I probably have one of everything in my makeup bag. Highly recommend and the price is fair.

amberxmarie
May 27, 2014

Hard Candy makeup was my go to makeup line when i was a teenager. The packaging is fun and the different colors are great for high school girls! Definatley recomend as a first time makeup collection!

May 22, 2014

Hard candy has the best eye shadow ever and their mascara is amazing. There make up remover works wonders and their sparkley eye shadow is great. Use it every day and would highly reccomend

Lisellef
May 18, 2014

I use the highlighter everyday on my cheekbones and it does the job perfectly. I get a dewy irridescent glow but i dont like the packaging because the clamshell broke off so i cant store it in my makeup bag anymore. It has happened before so it might be an area for improvement.

icewolveriness
Mar 25, 2014

I have the glam kit and my opinion is this is an amzing product, worth the money you pay for it.I love the exture asit stays on and has that expensive look. I feel it is as good as smash mouth as far as quality. Now to have a whole kit with really awesome colours in it is fantastic. I love the glitter and shine to it.As for the price, hello try less than $ 6.00 for it.

Price

love hard candy, good quality,stays on all dAY

Mrsbecca
Oct 03, 2013

This is now one of my favorite makeup brands! So pretty & lots of sparkles :)

AshtynEvans
Jan 26, 2013

I have purchased a variety of cosmetics from the Hard Candy brand. All of the products I have purchased have been well worth the money I've paid for them. I love the crazy colors for the eye shadows and the lip glosses/sticks. Every color is a rich, daring shade that seems rarely found in other brands. While I tend to go for Hard Candy when I am looking for something specific (a color, for example) it is a brand that I go to more and more as time goes by. I would recommend Hard Candy to any friend looking for something new and different to spruce up their makeup bag.

JustUsGirls
Aug 31, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Hard Candy Cosmetics and their products. I’ve purchased some of the products before in the past and will continue to because they continue to be one of my favorites and their products just keep getting better and better. I had the opportunity to try three of their products, all of which I hadn't tried before. They were all very natural looking, which I thought was great because I thought it went well for the season.

The Lashaholic Mascara was the first out of the three products that I tried. Who doesn't want thick long lashes? This mascara did the trick, it’s all in the wand I think so this one worked great for me. I've been through so many brands to find that right one and this one definitely made my top list.

Next I tried their Hide and Glow Cheek Tint. I don't wear much blush or tinting products as I always find them heavy on my skin, but I actually found this to be very light and soft and it just gave me that sun glow which I think would be perfect to wear in the Summer.

The last product I had the chance to review was, That's How We Roll Shimmer Powder for your eyes. I loved that it was two in one and I found this also to be a very soft color, which was easy to put on and take off.

You can’t go wrong with Hard Candy Cosmetics. I like that their makeup isn’t just for young teen girls, it’s pretty much for every girl, woman out there. If you check out their other items, you’ll notice the cool vibrant colors of their eye shadows, nail polish, etc. What’s cool is that all their products can be found at your local Wal-Mart. One of my favorite things I love about Hard Candy is that all of their products are $10 or less, which is perfect for any girl on a budget.

Dallas Buyers Club

Princess Bride

The Break-Up

Frozen, the Disney Movie

Ratatouille (2007) - Movie

WhoThaFckIsDee added a new review for
Triscuit Crackers