• Hard Candy Cosmetics
  • Hard Candy Cosmetics

Hard Candy Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 251 in Makeup

Hard Candy Cosmetics is a makeup line that is now available in Canada. For more information, go to  http://www.hardcandy.com/.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Feb 09, 2015

Amazing for the price, seem to be standard at most Walmart stores, love the nail polish!

Shenzii
Jan 28, 2015

I have the majority of the lip gloss line. I am completely in live with the lip plumper. Its mild and very effective.

I also have the sparkle mascara and they always add the perfect touch for an evening out

casiiopeia
Jan 26, 2015

One of my top favourite brands. Everything is amazing and well worth the price.

Jan 26, 2015

My favorite brand of cosmetics. The whole line is amazing

Jan 06, 2015

I got the hard candy 12 days of beauty which included 12 samples. My favorite product had to be the concealer. It was super thick and a dab legit covered both eyes. Would recommend.

tootsi1972
Nov 21, 2014

Tried the Hard Candy dark spot concealer, its heavy duty, lasts all day! excellent price!

Radar Lover
Nov 04, 2014

Overall this brand is pretty good. The primer works well. I find you either get a fantastic product or a fail. But, that's about the same for most companies including high end.

amellya
Nov 04, 2014

I like all the variety of color they have , the price its cheap but the shadow are well pigmented I like their face primer!

alexsavi
Sep 11, 2014

The best quality-price I found for my eyes and face primer. It really does his job even with his little price: my eye shadow has never run on the corner of the eyes. And it does not block my pore so I don't have any buttons because of it.

amberlyhunt
Aug 10, 2014

I love hard candy products. I probably have one of everything in my makeup bag. Highly recommend and the price is fair.