• Hard Candy Cosmetics
  • Hard Candy Cosmetics

Hard Candy Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 299 in Makeup

Hard Candy Cosmetics is a makeup line that is now available in Canada. For more information, go to  http://www.hardcandy.com/.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

s_quiggz22
May 13, 2015

I am currently obsessed with Hard Candy Cosmetics! The foundation is tied for number 1, the highlighters are a definite must have and the concealer has always been a makeup staple for me! I definitely recommend checking out this line at your local walmart as you can't beat the price of these products for the quality they have!

1.5/5

shalynsimpson
March 31, 2015

This stuff is super oily and uncomfortable to wear on the skin and it broke me out along my jawline which doesn't happen very often with primers.

bethanito
March 05, 2015

I only recently started using Hard Candy products and I've been kicking myself for not using them sooner! The products are long lasting and reasonably priced. For eyeshadow they have great staying power and pigmentation.

February 09, 2015

Amazing for the price, seem to be standard at most Walmart stores, love the nail polish!

Shenzii
January 28, 2015

I have the majority of the lip gloss line. I am completely in live with the lip plumper. Its mild and very effective.

I also have the sparkle mascara and they always add the perfect touch for an evening out

casiiopeia
January 26, 2015

One of my top favourite brands. Everything is amazing and well worth the price.

January 26, 2015

My favorite brand of cosmetics. The whole line is amazing

January 06, 2015

I got the hard candy 12 days of beauty which included 12 samples. My favorite product had to be the concealer. It was super thick and a dab legit covered both eyes. Would recommend.

tootsi1972
November 21, 2014

Tried the Hard Candy dark spot concealer, its heavy duty, lasts all day! excellent price!

Radar Lover
November 04, 2014

Overall this brand is pretty good. The primer works well. I find you either get a fantastic product or a fail. But, that's about the same for most companies including high end.