• Hard Candy Cosmetics
  • Hard Candy Cosmetics

Hard Candy Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 268 in Makeup

Hard Candy Cosmetics is a makeup line that is now available in Canada. For more information, go to  http://www.hardcandy.com/.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tootsi1972
Nov 21, 2014

Tried the Hard Candy dark spot concealer, its heavy duty, lasts all day! excellent price!

Radar Lover
Nov 04, 2014

Overall this brand is pretty good. The primer works well. I find you either get a fantastic product or a fail. But, that's about the same for most companies including high end.

amellya
Nov 04, 2014

I like all the variety of color they have , the price its cheap but the shadow are well pigmented I like their face primer!

alexsavi
Sep 11, 2014

The best quality-price I found for my eyes and face primer. It really does his job even with his little price: my eye shadow has never run on the corner of the eyes. And it does not block my pore so I don't have any buttons because of it.

amberlyhunt
Aug 10, 2014

I love hard candy products. I probably have one of everything in my makeup bag. Highly recommend and the price is fair.

amberxmarie
May 27, 2014

Hard Candy makeup was my go to makeup line when i was a teenager. The packaging is fun and the different colors are great for high school girls! Definatley recomend as a first time makeup collection!

May 22, 2014

Hard candy has the best eye shadow ever and their mascara is amazing. There make up remover works wonders and their sparkley eye shadow is great. Use it every day and would highly reccomend

Lisellef
May 18, 2014

I use the highlighter everyday on my cheekbones and it does the job perfectly. I get a dewy irridescent glow but i dont like the packaging because the clamshell broke off so i cant store it in my makeup bag anymore. It has happened before so it might be an area for improvement.

icewolveriness
Mar 25, 2014

I have the glam kit and my opinion is this is an amzing product, worth the money you pay for it.I love the exture asit stays on and has that expensive look. I feel it is as good as smash mouth as far as quality. Now to have a whole kit with really awesome colours in it is fantastic. I love the glitter and shine to it.As for the price, hello try less than $ 6.00 for it.

Price

love hard candy, good quality,stays on all dAY