Hard Candy Cosmetics

Hard Candy Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 208 in Makeup

Hard Candy Cosmetics is a makeup line that is now available in Canada. For more information, go to  http://www.hardcandy.com/.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

icewolveriness
Mar 25, 2014

I have the glam kit and my opinion is this is an amzing product, worth the money you pay for it.I love the exture asit stays on and has that expensive look. I feel it is as good as smash mouth as far as quality. Now to have a whole kit with really awesome colours in it is fantastic. I love the glitter and shine to it.As for the price, hello try less than $ 6.00 for it.

Price

love hard candy, good quality,stays on all dAY

Mrsbecca
Oct 03, 2013

This is now one of my favorite makeup brands! So pretty & lots of sparkles :)

AshtynEvans
Jan 26, 2013

I have purchased a variety of cosmetics from the Hard Candy brand. All of the products I have purchased have been well worth the money I've paid for them. I love the crazy colors for the eye shadows and the lip glosses/sticks. Every color is a rich, daring shade that seems rarely found in other brands. While I tend to go for Hard Candy when I am looking for something specific (a color, for example) it is a brand that I go to more and more as time goes by. I would recommend Hard Candy to any friend looking for something new and different to spruce up their makeup bag.

JustUsGirls
Aug 31, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Hard Candy Cosmetics and their products. I’ve purchased some of the products before in the past and will continue to because they continue to be one of my favorites and their products just keep getting better and better. I had the opportunity to try three of their products, all of which I hadn't tried before. They were all very natural looking, which I thought was great because I thought it went well for the season.

The Lashaholic Mascara was the first out of the three products that I tried. Who doesn't want thick long lashes? This mascara did the trick, it’s all in the wand I think so this one worked great for me. I've been through so many brands to find that right one and this one definitely made my top list.

Next I tried their Hide and Glow Cheek Tint. I don't wear much blush or tinting products as I always find them heavy on my skin, but I actually found this to be very light and soft and it just gave me that sun glow which I think would be perfect to wear in the Summer.

The last product I had the chance to review was, That's How We Roll Shimmer Powder for your eyes. I loved that it was two in one and I found this also to be a very soft color, which was easy to put on and take off.

You can’t go wrong with Hard Candy Cosmetics. I like that their makeup isn’t just for young teen girls, it’s pretty much for every girl, woman out there. If you check out their other items, you’ll notice the cool vibrant colors of their eye shadows, nail polish, etc. What’s cool is that all their products can be found at your local Wal-Mart. One of my favorite things I love about Hard Candy is that all of their products are $10 or less, which is perfect for any girl on a budget.

jgrjennyjj
Mar 25, 2012

Hard Candy products hold there own with high end brands. Ive tried a little of everthing foundation, blush ,setting powder, eye shadows you name it its awesome

carrielovesfashion
Aug 27, 2011

I have the following products from Hard Candy: Minis/samples: Blush Crush Baked Blush in "Living Doll", Glow All The Way in "Doll Face", Sheer Envy Face Primer, and Ginormous Lash Mascara in "Blackout", Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in "Girl Next Door". Eyeshadow: Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in "Rock n Roll". Lip products: Tinted Lip Balm in "Fishnet", Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy lip pencil in "Must Have", Button Your Lip Ultra Wet Lip Gloss in "Pixie", Automatic Lip Liner in "Blush", Painted Lady Lip Color in "Knock-out", 3 Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Glosses in "Girl Next Door", "Pink Lady" and "Uptown Girl". Blush and Bronzer: Hide and Glow Cheek duo cheek tint in "Pillow Talk", Fox in a Box Blush in "Smooth Talker", Blush Crush Baked Blush in "Honeymoon", So Baked Bronzer in "Tiki". Face Products: Glamoflauge Concealer with penci in "light", Welcome Matte Powder in "Mattifying", Moon Glow Powder in "Luminizing", Sheer Envy Primer, Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer, Eyeshadow Primer. I love all my Hard Candy products!! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this brand of makeup as a whole. I invest a lot of money to this brand and recommend it to all my friends and family and readers on my blog!

satojoko
Jun 24, 2011

I got Hard Candy's Curl Up & Dye mascara in a dark blue black shade, which was *supposed* to curl lashes as it dries. Needless to say, as with most products, it does not deliver on that promise. The packaging is different, the formula doesn't clump, and the brush size and shape are good - kinda like Great Lash but skinnier - but that alone does not make a great, or an even good, product. The only reason this brand peaked my interest is once again hearing rave reviews about their stuff online. Blehhh....* NOTE TO SELF: must stop listening to online reviews from teenagers who have little to no experience with cosmetics *

I have also tried their blushes and some of their so-called 'baked' shadows, which really disappointed me. Hard and not very pigmented at all, too much of a pain to apply. ELF has some better shadows than this.

There are some great drug store brands out there, but this ain't one of them. Will not be buying any more of their products in the future, no matter how cheap. NYC and NYX are far better quality than any of this brand's stuff.

NikkieLove
Jun 04, 2011

ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE. Only eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner I will use. Great assortment of colors and shades too. Very affordable for the quality.

theladya
Jan 31, 2011

I was sent two items from Hard Candy Cosmetics for review. First was a Fortune Gloss - Sweet & Shiny Lip Gloss in kismet. This lip gloss smelled wonderful and had the scent of candy of course! It was a very natural looking color and it added a very nice shine to my lips with a slight sparkle. I loved how it looked on my lips. It was not over the top, yet enough to draw attention. This gloss stayed on for quite a while and in addition to making my lips look great, it made them feel very hydrated as well. It was not too sticky or too thick. This is definitely something I'd keep in my purse so that I could use it all the time. The fun thing about this lip gloss is that the cap is a fortune teller. All you have to do is ask a question, apply a little gloss, then check the cap for your answer (Yes, No, Yum, Yuk, "?" or a heart!). In addition, the cap has a very cool design with an 8 Ball and flames which I also loved.

The next thing I received was 1,000 Lashes - Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara in lush green. 1,000 lases is infused with volume building fibers that thicken, separate, and lengthen lases dramatically. I didn't think I'd like this at first because of it being green. I can't seem to try anything other than black mascara but after trying it on it didn't look that bad. It definitely wasn't too over the top like I was expecting it to be and it added just a slight hint of green color to the eyelashes which was actually kind of cute. I don't think this is something I'd wear to work but rather something I'd wear out on the weekends with friends.

I think that Hard Candy Cosmetics would make perfect stocking stuffers this Christmas for any pre-teen or teenage girl on your list, and because their products are so inexpensive, you can afford to buy a lot more Hard Candy Cosmetics than if you were to purchase another cosmetic brand so head on over to Wal-Mart and pick up a few while you are there.