Hard Candy Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 1202 in Eye Shadow

February 07, 2017

I totally love this eyeshadow palette. It offers a variety of colours and the eye shadows are so easy to blend. I would definitely buy this again in the future.

January 25, 2017

the colors are great and the names are amusing. the quality of the product is very good and they work well for blending. the palette came with a nice brush too.

January 09, 2017

I LOVE this overshadow. I received a pallet with eye shadow and eye liner for Christmas. I am very picky about eye shadow and this pallet is awesome - sometimes you need ALOT of shadow to cover and look good and not barely there but with this eye shadow 1 little swipe and you get great rich colour and coverage - will totally continue buying this product

August 29, 2016

Great price, but unfortunately not a great product. Eye shadow is not very pigmented. Sparkles go everywhere but on your eyes, and what does go on your eyelids comes off in an hour or so. Definitely would not recommend.

February 16, 2016

I love this eyeshadow palet. The pigment is great and shows up without having to use plenty of layers. The colour combos are great and it's an easy way to do a smokey eye!

June 17, 2015

So this shadow is really pretty but it has real glitter in it its the trendsetter pallet and the glitter literally falls into your eyes and hurts them all day I put it on 2 times and both time I kept it on about 30 min and had to take off my eyes were blurry watery and hurting so bad do not buy this its a waste of money

April 23, 2015

Horrible worse shadows I have ever used. I was so excited to try these the colors are amazing. They go on horribly and some don't even show up! And the pigments were all down my face, I used a big brush to sweep it off my face . didn't work. Was on my face All day. Discussing!!! All these products are good for is looking at, never applying. Only at haloween maybe.

October 30, 2014

Purchased the Hard Candy Eye Shadow Palette, its in a black case the top is covered in black and silver glitter. I thought the price was fair and the colors in the palette had a good range. A little product goes a long way, I barley placed my brush into the powder, it looked like I had nothing on it. Seems to last around 5-6 hours before a quick touch up.