Hard Candy Eye Shadow Primer Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 24, 2016

As with all Hard Candy produc s, you get a life t I f product for your money. My shadow problem is fading and creasing. This product does a great job at preventing shadow creasing but did nothing for the fading. Both smash box and urban decay did a much bette rob. I will return to these primers as you may spend more but they work better

September 02, 2016

so i bought this because it was only 6.99 at walmart and the cheaper option out of the other few. Well it works beautifully !!!! My eye shadow goes on completely smooth and it only takes one nice streak with my brush and my eye shadow is on. Love this product

May 10, 2016

This is an okay eye primer. If you apply it too heavily, it will crease. BUT I've found an amazing use for it! I use it to to wet my brush and apply pigments wet! It makes eyeshadows so much more vibrant. Try it out.

April 01, 2016

This shadow primer is great. Ive never tried another drugstore eye shadow primer as good and affordable as this one. It is a great price for a great product. I was a little skeptical the first time i tried it because when i got the product out of the tube and put it on it felt really oily and gross. After you smooth it out across your eyelid it feels very soft and nice. I also love the fact that hard candy is a cruelty free brand because I'm a total animal lover!

February 05, 2016

I love this eyeshadow primer! It dries quick and it holds up my eyeshadow very well. It is not the most high end primer but it is great for beginners who don't want to spend a ton on one product. Very cheap!

December 09, 2015

If you don't really need a primer that much this might be a good product, but unfortunately I need something that really sticks as I have deep set eyes and my shadow creases by noon, which is what happened here.

September 24, 2015

My eyeshadow was good before but now it's amazing g! So bright and never smudges I love this stuff km addicted

June 13, 2015

The price and the quality are awesome. This product is just as great the the Urban decay primer potion. Same color, same texture, same durability and way BETTER price. Your eye shadows will pop out and last all day with this eye shadow primer. And don't forget, hard candy is cruelty-free, which is a huge deal for me.

October 24, 2014

I purchased this primer at Wal-Mart for about $10m bucks, I do gotta say I love it as it leaves my eyes feeling smooth. eyeshadow lasts longer, and there are no creases.