Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
Good

Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 391 in Makeup

August 14, 2016

This setting spray is AMAZING, especially for the price and amount of product you receive. The best part though, Hard Candy does not test on animals! :D

February 28, 2016

This setting spray really impressed me. The price is great, it's easily one of the most affordable and effective setting sprays out on the market right now.

It smells really nicely, like cucumbers and melons. The spray is NOT FINE AT ALL so beware. I have to hold the spray bottle an entire arm's length away to get a decent mist, even then my face gets pretty drenched.

Whenever I use this setting spray, I notice my foundation, blush and highlighter last so much longer than when I don't use it. It extends the matte look of my foundation really well too (though it does nothing to inhibit my oily nose).

The first time I used this setting spray, it did sting a little. It hasn't stung my face since. I think that's because of the alcohol content in the spray.

I really like this stuff even if it doesn't spray really finely. It actually works!

January 24, 2016

I love love love this setting spray, it is absolutely incredible! it makes my makeup last so much longer and it helps to melt it all into my skin

January 14, 2016

I am a huge fan of setting sprays. I have used a few. I was really excited when this product comes out. It smells really good for a setting spray like fresh cucumber. In terms of preserving my make-up it's not that great. After 12 hours my make-up is sometimes barely exist unlike some setting sprays where I still have a full face.

September 23, 2015

Now this is my first time trying out a setting spray and I gotta say I'm super happy with Hard Candy's makeup setting spray. It was very affordable. It had a nice consistent spray, dried quickly, and really kept my makeup in place all day. A big thumbs up from me.