Hard Candy Foundation Primer

Hard Candy Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 595 in Foundation

Skin Perfecting Primer - A skin tone perfecting primer that brightens dull or sallow skin. Fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores for a flawless, smooth finish. Gives your face a beautiful, natural color complexion that lasts all day long. Evens out skin tone and diffuses redness and blotchiness. Can be worn alone or under makeup.

January 04, 2016

I tried this I a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was compared to some of my high end brand ones. It felt smooth going on and helped my foundation stay put!

October 25, 2014

this is a really good inexpensive primer. goes on very light and matte, doesn't leave a shiny residue like some primers

October 03, 2011

Love Love Love Love.......need I say more.

August 23, 2011

First time using this product today, I thought it was great! Goes on similar to Smashbox PhotoFinish but much cheaper! Love it!

April 08, 2011

Basically, it feels like a gel and goes on clear. However, I do not feel it actually keeps your foundation on longer. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Hard candy has better products.