Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealor Duo Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 389 in Concealer

October 28, 2015

I used this product for about a week. didn't provide a good base, did not cover any uneven tones on my skin. and did nothing but cause me to breakout. not impressed with this at all. would not recommend

July 07, 2015

I didn't like this concealer, I was very let down by it, I wanted it to cover problem areas and dark circles, but I found it didn't do much for either.

June 10, 2015

The Glamoflauge Hard Candy Concealer works wonderfully. It has full coverage and is easy to buff out. The only thing is, if you do not use a powder finish it creases slightly after a few hours of ware and tare. I will definitely be repurchasing this concealer.. Next time I will be getting a darker shade however.

June 01, 2015

You most definitely cannot call this a cheap concealer!! Although it is extremely inexpensive, the quality is outstanding!! I use this on a daily basis for concealing & highlighting, and will use this until something better comes along. It should be noted that I have used this for almost 2 years and nothing can compare for the quality, price and ease of use. Made for multiple skin tones, with duo shades for the best coverage. The only thing I would say that may deter people is that it is a heavier, full coverage concealer and not for those who like light coverage. I know some people who like to use concealer under the eyes, around the nose and that's it... this is something that I wouldn't recommend for those type of people.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic